A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am glad to see my Bewitched Season 8 DVD has arrived in the mail today. Now my collection for this show is complete. :)

:grouphug: to mothers who are currently separated from their child/children.

new updated pix of me is available now. :wiggle:

what a day! now I can just kick back or go to bed early cuz i hadn't been online til now :P so... good night to all of you! ;)

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

I am having personal problems just want to vanish:(

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Uh oh what's wrong?

confess to me and I will absolve you of misery.

Jiro said:

confess to me and I will absolve you of misery.

Its a family thing.

:hug: Feel better!

Its a family thing.

Sorry to hear that.....I have been there

quirkylibra said:

:hug: Feel better!

Thank quirkylibra :hug:

Jiro and TXgolfer, keep me encouraged not to give up school due to this situation.

Jiro and TXgolfer, keep me encouraged not to give up school due to this situation.

You cannot give up on school! You are doing so well! If you ever need to talk PM me! I am actually an expert on family problems.

do they want you to stop going to school?

You have to remain focused on your goals.....the rest is just scenery. You have a whole group of people with famil problems here.

TXgolfer said:

You have to remain focused on your goals.....the rest is just scenery. You have a whole group of people with famil problems here.

True. I just need to focus on my new career and hang in there. :ty: its chaos here.

True. I just need to focus on my new career and hang in there. :ty: its chaos here.

I can only join the other members here! Family problems suck most because they are your family after all... Here's a special :hug:

I'm sorry about your problems Oceanblue. Like everyone says, don't give up school. It's important to your future.

Thanks, babyblue, Jamielynn, Bott, Txgolfer :grouphug: hoping its a better day. I will stick with school and graduate. Thanks!

ahh beautfiul day in san jose ;) but rain will return but I'm gonna definately be out again so have a great day to all of you and oceanblue7 feel better soon don't let personal problems pull you down just keep your head above the surface of ocean.. :)

ahh beautfiul day in san jose ;) but rain will return but I'm gonna definately be out again so have a great day to all of you and oceanblue7 feel better soon don't let personal problems pull you down just keep your head above the surface of ocean.. :)

Its a beautiful day here in the southland and wish I knew how to surf to let it out in the ocean and no one will notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back