A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everybody :wave: Running late for work (as usual) LOL... third day of the week and I'm already feeling soooooooooo tired :( I hope my blood results come up with something... not getting stung by needles for nothing! *pout*

I really like jinx kitty's avatar.. reality is overrated. so so true.

Wirelessly posted

Daylight savings is coming up

hello :) sorry i haven't been around in a while, i've been so busy. at least it's spring break now, i can finally relax!

too busy to miss y'all ;) but i was thinking of AD and came on here! so i guess i did miss it in some way.. hmm. also, i have 20 pages of unread posts, there's no way i'm catching up with everything. anyone care enough to give me a synopsis? :P

too busy to miss y'all ;) but i was thinking of AD and came on here! so i guess i did miss it in some way.. hmm. also, i have 20 pages of unread posts, there's no way i'm catching up with everything. anyone care enough to give me a synopsis? :P

Not me.

This a.m. I greeted a woodchuk that just got out of hibernation by fingerspelling "hi". :D

What did you put in your coffee this A.M. ???

:giggle:

:lol:

It is amazing to see him alive cuz he has lived in a same hole for several years right to one of the busiest roads in the city. During these years I often walked past him standing up at top of the hole on my way to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back