A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't understand .....Why if I don't like zombie films am I watching 'Zombieland'?

cuz Zombieland made zombie movie entertaining to watch!!!

Has anyone seen A American Crime?

I have but wow... it's definitely not for those with weak stomach or people with trauma.
I was wondering if it is interesting film because I was at the Crime Library website last night I ended up reading the story about the murder.... and saw the house on google maps, it was creepy, only to find one picture missing between two photos but in the end, found the source that the house has finally been demolished. :cold:

I was wondering if it is interesting film because I was at the Crime Library website last night I ended up reading the story about the murder.... and saw the house on google maps, it was creepy, only to find one picture missing between two photos but in the end, found the source that the house has finally been demolished. :cold:

LOL when ya come back to NY, I can take ya to Amityville. So ya can actually say that you were in the town where the Amityville Horror took place.

I hate zombie movies (they all eat each other at the end, whooptydo) but I loved Zombieland!!

Out of all the horror monsters out there, zombies scare me the most. When I took my 2 nieces and my nephew to see the remake of Dawn of the Dead, I had nightmares for 3 months straight. Part of the problem was I was in a full knee brace at the time. So even asleep I knew there was NO WAY I would survive if zombies attacked. LOL

I am loving Zombieland too.

I have but wow... it's definitely not for those with weak stomach or people with trauma.
I have just finished the movie and wow... it is pretty cruel and I have to agree with you, it is not good for anyone with weak stomach nor trauma. :cold:

just woke up a while ago and am just watching t.v and probably will be out again but laundry is probably the least thing i hate doing ugh.. but I'll see how I feel and besides I need to clean my bedroom.. :roll: since I don't have to trip over clean stack of clothes that I recently washed last week...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Homework, study for final exam, got loads of work to do.

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry: BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.40 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104)

I am laying in bed with a pounding headache, sigh.... What a night :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back