A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Jinxed Kitten's avater pic too dark to see.. hmm what ya trying to do, stare a hole in something or just pouting?? LOL kidding....

Dunno what to post :roll: so just dropping in a short line to wish everybody a good week's start... Somehow I have this feeling it is going to be loooong 5 working days...

Dunno what to post :roll: so just dropping in a short line to wish everybody a good week's start... Somehow I have this feeling it is going to be loooong 5 working days...

thanks for nothing :wave:

Monday down here and it is public holiday and I am Lol'ing at the people who had to go to work as they are from outside Canberra - bwhahaha

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

JClarke said:
Monday down here and it is public holiday and I am Lol'ing at the people who had to go to work as they are from outside Canberra - bwhahaha

What's holiday? Federal Holiday?

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16)

What's holiday? Federal Holiday?
Canberra Day

But hey, West Australia had public holiday on 1st of March for Labour Day. :P

Had a nice day today after an awful day yesterday.

What happened yesterday?

Just got very depressed because my daughter isnt keeping in touch with me. I have no idea what is going on with her life and I really hate it.

Just got very depressed because my daughter isnt keeping in touch with me. I have no idea what is going on with her life and I really hate it.

I hope your ex-hubby isn't preventing her from keeping in touch with you :roll:

I hope your ex-hubby isn't preventing her from keeping in touch with you :roll:

I keep bothering him and he is always giving me excuses..saying they have no Internet, she is busy with her new school or at her cousin's. She has posted a few status updates on her FB and has her own cell phone. All I am is asking for 5 mins of her time to text me back with what she has been up to. Nothing for the last 4 days. Before, it was "Yes" "No" "I am fine" or "I love you"...I have texted her at least twice a day in the last 4 days..nothing and then I would text my ex...those excuses. If she was at her cousin's, she could have used their computer to write me an email unless his family is preventing her. I am not stupid. This is ridiculous. Yesterday, I was just very emotional and hating life. Today, I am ok.

I keep bothering him and he is always giving me excuses..saying they have no Internet, she is busy with her new school or at her cousin's. She has posted a few status updates on her FB and has her own cell phone. All I am is asking for 5 mins of her time to text me back with what she has been up to. Nothing for the last 4 days. Before, it was "Yes" "No" "I am fine" or "I love you"...I have texted her at least twice a day in the last 4 days..nothing and then I would text my ex...those excuses. If she was at her cousin's, she could have used their computer to write me an email unless his family is preventing her. I am not stupid. This is ridiculous. Yesterday, I was just very emotional and hating life. Today, I am ok.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. You are giving her a sense of power over you by texting her often so she can ignore you.

Lay off the keyboard for a few days and I think she will want to get your attention back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back