A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
that day where we had a hurricane in NYC - my friend was driving on highway and he suddenly slammed on the brake because the entire tree was moving across the highway :eek3:

Happened to me in Omaha as well. A 100 year or something old tree fell in front of me..

I may think my brother have fractured my left wrist as it is sore. :ugh3:

Is upset that my brother got a new job (he already have one) and is moving away while my dad have cancer. I helped mom with her cancer, and it look like I am going to be alone again helping dad. My siblings make me mad sometimes. I wanted it to be their turn (of course, with my help. I just don't want to be alone in this).

.... can you move your hand? If so, pretty good chance its not fractured.
Yes, but however, when I lift my laptop or something small and heavy, it hurts and just now, when I move my left wrist - it feels funny and I could feel a bit of a clicking feel when I move my hand up and down. :/

Yes, but however, when I lift my laptop or something small and heavy, it hurts and just now, when I move my left wrist - it feels funny and I could feel a bit of a clicking feel when I move my hand up and down. :/

it could be badly sprained but.... see doctor and get an x-ray.

that is what I am thinking, just to be on the safe side?

sure why not. you have a job benefit. it'll cover your medical expense unless.... you got a crappy benefit :lol:

sure why not. you have a job benefit. it'll cover your medical expense unless.... you got a crappy benefit :lol:
I have medicare card and there is a 24/7 clinic in Woden that I could go to, which doesn't require booking though.

I have medicare card and there is a 24/7 clinic in Woden that I could go to, which doesn't require booking though.

that's what ER is for. go stop by. pray for hot doctor. mine was hot. :naughty:

that's what ER is for. go stop by. pray for hot doctor. mine was hot. :naughty:
the ER at the hospital is no good, I have to wait long time, but the 24/7 clicnic is good, just wait a bit however if I book an interpreter via the emergency mobile number, I'll be the first proprity to see the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back