A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something bizarre happened today. I was driving when a fake palm tree flew out of no where and landed on my windsheild! Almost had a wreck! I had to stop in middle of a 3-lane traffic to get the damn thing off so I could see! It was a very SCARY experience. And so weird.

today I've been a turtle. didn't do anything, BEYOND drained. one long and busiest weekend. emotional too. my sweetest and kinder friend's hubsand was shot dead recently and left her with two kids (one in womb). so heartbreaking and unimaginable. she didn't deserve this and is having a hard time. this is why I pick up my son every night and kiss/hug him firmly once more time before I go to bed (he goes bed 3-5 hours before me). I wish my words to her could take away the pain easily.

today I've been a turtle. didn't do anything, BEYOND drained. one long and busiest weekend. emotional too. my sweetest and kinder friend's hubsand was shot dead recently and left her with two kids (one in womb). so heartbreaking and unimaginable. she didn't deserve this and is having a hard time. this is why I pick up my son every night and kiss/hug him firmly once more time before I go to bed (he goes bed 3-5 hours before me). I wish my words to her could take away the pain easily.

Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend's sad loss. I hope she'll have a support system on hand to get through this tough, sad times ahead

:hug: sorry to hear about this sweetie...

just got a tornado warning again :roll:

oh my..... :grouphug:

Something bizarre happened today. I was driving when a fake palm tree flew out of no where and landed on my windsheild! Almost had a wreck! I had to stop in middle of a 3-lane traffic to get the damn thing off so I could see! It was a very SCARY experience. And so weird.

WOW!...You sure you weren't in Florida?? (Palm trees)....glad you didn't have a wreck, that's a pretty freakkkky incident.

That is most definitely bizarre! Glad you are ok!

Wow that is weird.

wow.. 3 more days, then, its done...

hello San Ramon ClubSport, here i come!

Felt so good to drink cold cherry coke :P

Yeah, I know she said "fake" palm tree....wondering what state she is in, tho'...we do have "fake" palm trees here too....(restaurants, etc.)

Arizona, I think. deafbajala, where are you? fake tree got you this time? :giggle:

Arizona, I think. deafbajala, where are you? fake tree got you this time? :giggle:

Probably flew off from a truck carrying fake palm trees or it was very windy and it blew away and went across a freeway, something to solve that strange mystery. :hmm:

Probably flew off from a truck carrying fake palm trees or it was very windy and it blew away and went across a freeway, something to solve that strange mystery. :hmm:

that day where we had a hurricane in NYC - my friend was driving on highway and he suddenly slammed on the brake because the entire tree was moving across the highway :eek3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back