A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one of the ads my son called about, has one or 2 kittens available. there is a 7 1/2 month old female, spayed and all shots taken care of. She is tiger colored and her name is Angel. There is also a black female named Ally. We are not sure if Ally is available, but we mentioned that we would be interested in both. MIL actually agreed.

Seems this family goes around and picks up strays from rest areas and truck stops and other places, takes them home, has them checked over by a vet. Gets all shots and has the spaying and neutering done, then trains them for being in the house as well as litter box training. After all that, when they feel the cats and kittens are ready, they then give them away.

MIL wants to have them declawed, but I refuse. I think that's too inhumane.

I am beyond beyond tired...

Went out Friday night to celebrate my brother's girlfriend's bday. I told my self I wasnt going to drink since I had to work 14 hours on Sat starting at 9AM and ending 11PM. Well, my goal failed and I got really buzzed and stayed out until 3 AM. Didnt go to bed until 4AM and had to get up at 730 AM to get ready for work. No hang over but I was still lightly buzzed...UGH....worked 14 hours...it was hell. When I got home around 11:30 Sat night, I literally crawled up the steps to bed and then I woke up at 7 but couldnt go back to sleep. I returned to work at 3PM to work from 3 to 11PM and then got home at 1130. Went to bed around midnight and got up at 530 AM for my teaching job. My body hurts all over and I want to go to bed but it is my turn to put my son to bed. I am dying here!

since yesterday, I have been i nthe 'fuck it' mode because I don't give a damn about it!

Its so hot here 113 degrees(45c):shock:

Bott- It is and I wish to send back the heat where it came from :lol:

TX , you are having heat waves too?

No it's like 70 here....it was actually cool enough for a sweatshirt last night. If this keeps up I am going to have to buy socks.

My summers growing up in Phx were usually that hot. I dont miss Phx's summers!

No it's like 70 here....it was actually cool enough for a sweatshirt last night. If this keeps up I am going to have to buy socks.

Shel, it was funny , some people at work were callling this AZ weather. I am like ship it back! :lol: This is a first for L.A. to get this hot.

TX, send some of your cool weather my direction :giggle:

wow. Its 90+ here still. On the broncos field it was 110+ yesterday.

Insane. One week from October and having arizona weather.. blah

See if I can do this without daughter reading over my shoulder again.

The kitten we were supposed to get from a friend did not survive the neutering. He developed an infection that eventually killed him. So, we are on the hunt again. Son looked in yesterday's paper and there is a 10y/o deaf male cat looking for a home. We are going to call on it. Other than that, he is also going to call on another that is a female, orange kitten. Have to check that they are litter box trained. The ad for the deaf cat says he can only be in a one pet household, so we really have to think about that. All have been spayed or neutered and all have their shots up to date.

Oh poor things. Hope the deaf cat's cute. A senior cat is usually okay about having a kitten around because it means they're still the boss :)

Well, one of the ads my son called about, has one or 2 kittens available. there is a 7 1/2 month old female, spayed and all shots taken care of. She is tiger colored and her name is Angel. There is also a black female named Ally. We are not sure if Ally is available, but we mentioned that we would be interested in both. MIL actually agreed.

Seems this family goes around and picks up strays from rest areas and truck stops and other places, takes them home, has them checked over by a vet. Gets all shots and has the spaying and neutering done, then trains them for being in the house as well as litter box training. After all that, when they feel the cats and kittens are ready, they then give them away.

MIL wants to have them declawed, but I refuse. I think that's too inhumane.

Hope you'll have cats soon. Will be nice to have them underfoot, eh? I agree that declawing's inhumane.

wow. Its 90+ here still. On the broncos field it was 110+ yesterday.

Insane. One week from October and having arizona weather.. blah

Yeah it's crazy but I am not complaining... :) I am sure it will be back in the 90's by end of the week. 86 tomorrow I think.

We are eating cheese enchiladas with ground beef. MMMM, yummy!

heres 90.. but it is at 70's right now at this moment.

i love it!! which is that mean? BALL is WARM and sweet thing for me to do is: MASH the ball out tonight's league game (i think i'll bring 2 bats- worth 3DX and combat gear virus)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back