A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet...she is still offshore. This system is a feeder from the hurricane.

I know but you get the idea. the wind's now gushing at around 33mph.

Well, go to a different state by car to avoid the hurricane! :P

Well, go to a different state by car to avoid the hurricane! :P

precfcst_600x405.jpg

not looking good there, eh?

What do you mean? Like no moutains or?

like... a clear line of view. your location is more "in-land" with obstacles around (buildings, hills, mountains, etc.) that would reduce the wind speed or wind strength. mine's like this and I get the full brunt of it since my condo's built on top of the mountain, right at the edge (this pix's from NYC tornado thread) -

vnmdxs.jpg

I'm wondering when will my windows break :Ohno:

like... a clear line of view. your location is more "in-land" with obstacles around (buildings, hills, mountains, etc.) that would reduce the wind speed or wind strength. mine's like this and I get the full brunt of it since my condo's built on top of the mountain, right at the edge (this pix's from NYC tornado thread) -

vnmdxs.jpg

My house maybe is not in an open space but Baltimore is right off the Chesapeake Bay and that is an open area...but no winds. I think they will hit us tmw.

vnmdxs.jpg

Is that little houseboats on the water???

My house maybe is not in an open space but Baltimore is right off the Chesapeake Bay and that is an open area...but no winds. I think they will hit us tmw.

every bit of obstacle helps. I got none. :Ohno:

looking at doppler radar and judging by wind strength and this disgusting level of humidity.... yep. probably will rain thru weekend too.

I used ACE VRS for the first time in almost a year :shock: (have wireless internet at work now - private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back