A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to meet you, shel tonight. have a safe trip!

Can't wait to meet you, shel tonight. have a safe trip!

Yea, cant wait either!!!! I am writing down all the directions from the subway to the hotel and then to the restaurant. Looks sooo easy. LOL! I am crossing my fingers that we wont get lost! :giggle:

Yea, cant wait either!!!! I am writing down all the directions from the subway to the hotel and then to the restaurant. Looks sooo easy. LOL! I am crossing my fingers that we wont get lost! :giggle:

I am sure you guys are going to be fine. BUT In case, if you need some help. Jiro is an awesome guy to help out if necessary. bTW Jiro is SO cute. :giggle:

Wishing all of you people a wonderful evening in NYC... wish I could be there instead of being stuck at home :(

Uhmm........ I am pretty confident near 1,000 of my posts over 5 years has been deleted. this week alone: more than 50

pretty annoying.

Why do they get deleted? Are you being unusually obstinate and annoying?

aw i really neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed cofffee. look like i have to wait for a long while to drink coffee somehow! :ugh3:

I just woke up. damn I need a hell of a coffee. 5 hrs left till party.... but I have to go in early to make sure everything's all good with the managers. :dizzy:

I am sure you guys are going to be fine. BUT In case, if you need some help. Jiro is an awesome guy to help out if necessary. bTW Jiro is SO cute. :giggle:

344w8zl.jpg

Wishing all of you people a wonderful evening in NYC... wish I could be there instead of being stuck at home :(

take a trip to UK since there are several ADers there :)

so my friend just notified me that he is in process of filing a civil lawsuit with a lawyer who specialized in firearm cases against Montgomery County (Maryland) police department for illegal search in his vehicle. He was pulled over for speeding and by law - he had to notify the officer that he was carrying firearm in his trunk and also displayed firearm license. Upon notification of carrying firearm, the officer illegally searched his vehicle..... probably because he's black.

disgusting..... :roll: He'll win the case easily and I hope that officer will get suspended for a certain period of time without pay for blatant civil violation.

What makes you think it was because he was black? Could have been because there was a firearm in the vehicle.

I just woke up. damn I need a hell of a coffee. 5 hrs left till party.... but I have to go in early to make sure everything's all good with the managers. :dizzy:

I had one coffee yesterday and I was awake which was strange. One coffee wasn't enough but met people to stay awake. It helped. :aw: It's all over for you now. now you can go back to your routine ---> :zzz:

I want some coffee, but since I'm not sleeping well, I'd better not. Besides, we're almost out of coffee. What I wouldn't give for some almond biscotti coffee mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

What makes you think it was because he was black? Could have been because there was a firearm in the vehicle.

yeah, I think if a white man says he have a firearm in the trunk, a police would search it as well (but the search would still be illegal). In fact, most people (of any race) are afraid to tell the police they have a gun in the trunk.

btw, isn't it the law that you must keep firearm out in the open if you are in a car? I thought that's the reason why some hunters have a gunrack on their truck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back