A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh2: @ this thread okay I think I can say anything that means nothing? ;) anyway hi ADers.. :wave: I'm just tired.. went out to do errands on my own ugh but glad tomorrow is friday as well :D

Is finally in my warm bed, missed 3 q's on the test and one the vocabulary, not bad at all. Going to catch my zzzz good night

Get a big huggy pillow and put in a ticking clock. Put a t-shirt of someone you would love to have next to you on the pillow.

Wow, you really thought this through... (considers it for a moment) (sly smile) Ahem yes, I rather become too delirious to notice the empty bed :) less work and roomier, aye?

Coffee makes you sleepy too?? Great I am not along in this medical anomaly! YAY

I can't go to bed without my cup of caffeine... wait.. maybe I can't go to bed with my cup of caffeine? :hmm: Errr... I rather save my remaining brain cells for pressing matters, such as.. hot chocolate or coffee tonight?

Is finally in my warm bed, missed 3 q's on the test and one the vocabulary, not bad at all. Going to catch my zzzz good night

Sweet dreams!!

Last edited:
fridays's hereeeeeeeeeeeee. just like any other week to me, but whatever its friday!! :) going out with friends tomorrow night, going for a chinese(buffett) and a game of bowling!!! I'm jealous some of you people are going to NY for the meet :mad:

oh? stuffed coffee? :eek3:

dscn2799.jpg

My kiddo is better and back to school today. Strep sucks!

Looking forward to the weekend. Big Pine Wood Derby Race this weekend! WOOHOO!

My kiddo is better and back to school today. Strep sucks!

Looking forward to the weekend. Big Pine Wood Derby Race this weekend! WOOHOO!

Speaking of strep, I learned how to do a quick strep test. Being sick is no fun bec I am sick blah

You mean, you practiced gagging people? lol Seriously, it's a very useful test.

Wow, you really thought this through... (sly smile) I bet you had someone in mind when you wrote out this advice, shh! But yes, I rather become too delirious to notice the empty bed :) less work and roomier, aye?

Daughter went through night terrors and this is what the doctor suggested. It actually worked and she could sleep in her own bed with either one my my shirts or hubby's.

Snow?!?! Stay warm, lighthouse!

I always send a couple of t-shirts that I've slept in with the dogs to doggy hotel. One of the employees told me that one dog got all excited when she brought it out for her.

All that talk about sleeping did the trick, I finally had five hours of sleep...wait.. was it four? Err... I will deceive my mind and claim five.

Drifting off to Lala Land will definitely pay off tonight, I will be working until 10:35ish pm and then hitting the road. I should be in Chico by midnight =)

All that talk about sleeping did the trick, I finally had five hours of sleep...wait.. was it four? Err... I will deceive my mind and claim five.

Drifting off to Lala Land will definitely pay off tonight, I will be working until 10:35ish pm and then hitting the road. I should be in Chico by midnight =)

That's great! I am at home relaxing now , just what I needed. I did show up to work and came back home bec I was coughing terribly. I am happy to be home doing absolutely nothing.

That's great! I am at home relaxing now , just what I needed. I did show up to work and came back home bec I was coughing terribly. I am happy to be home doing absolutely nothing.

Then you are definitely at the right thread :giggle:

My ex will have my son for the weekend so I will be doing absolutely nothing, I can't wait!

Then you are definitely at the right thread :giggle:

My ex will have my son for the weekend so I will be doing absolutely nothing, I can't wait!

what will you and your son do for weekend?

what will you and your son do for weekend?

My son will be with his father and grandparents for the weekend in Redding, so he'll probably return home with an extra chin or two ;) his grandma likes to spoil him, especially with lots of food.

I'll be getting plenty of rest, I was supposed to go "barhopping" for the first time with a group of fellow deafies BUT the males are delusional so I'm avoiding them. I do have a certain type of um... party to attend tomorrow but I think I'll pass on that as well :roll:

I rather wear PJs but we'll see what happens, I get cabin fever quite easily ("The Shining" style)

wow, checked my cellphone account and I was like :eek:

$653 AUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back