A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are in a bad mood, then it sounds like a big big problem. What's wrong honey?

**psst - bill paying and taxes**

If you are in a bad mood, then it sounds like a big big problem. What's wrong honey?

everybody's nightmare and headache - filing the tax form and then paying it :roll:

maybe I should ask my friend who I used to date to do this for me. She's an accountant. I CBF'ed with this when I'm busy mingling with AD girls :roll:

I can now finally file my taxes, I have received all of my W-2's from 2009 as well as the unemployment statement. I'm looking forward to getting this all done. It's going to be a bit more complicated than usual this year as I worked 4 jobs simultaneously this year, plus drew unemployment for 4 weeks total after I got laid off from Petit Jean Poultry.

I can now finally file my taxes, I have received all of my W-2's from 2009 as well as the unemployment statement. I'm looking forward to getting this all done. It's going to be a bit more complicated than usual this year as I worked 4 jobs simultaneously this year, plus drew unemployment for 4 weeks total after I got laid off from Petit Jean Poultry.

yea I just got my W-2 form today and I'm :roll:

yea I just got my W-2 form today and I'm :roll:
Isn't your employer supposed to have your W-2 submitted to you by January 31st? Walmart is in violation as I did not receive my W-2 from them until February 1st.

Isn't your employer supposed to have your W-2 submitted to you by January 31st? Walmart is in violation as I did not receive my W-2 from them until February 1st.

oh they probably did but I didn't check the mailbox for past several days cuz I was so busy with AD Happy Hour. No wonder I got a ton of mails on my desk today :roll:

I just spent the past couple hours paying for bills and organizing paperwork. :roll:

oh they probably did but I didn't check the mailbox for past several days cuz I was so busy with AD Happy Hour. No wonder I got a ton of mails on my desk today :roll:

I just spent the past couple hours paying for bills and organizing paperwork. :roll:

oooooh fuuuuunnnn....... (not)

In an hour or so, I'll be off to the airport. So long, america! :sadwave:

In an hour or so, I'll be off to the airport. So long, america! :sadwave:

I'm glad you had an awesome time here in the States even if we didn't get to meet. I look forward to your big America blog entry. I hope the jet lag doesn't kick you in the ass too hard when you get back home.

The W-2 was available on January 8th online. They were handing out paper W-2 last week or two weeks ago. Did you check online for it?

The W-2 was available on January 8th online. They were handing out paper W-2 last week or two weeks ago. Did you check online for it?

I'm no longer employed at Walmart so I would not have online access to it. But thankfully it came in the mail yesterday.

I'm no longer employed at Walmart so I would not have online access to it. But thankfully it came in the mail yesterday.

That's good. Sadly I'm still waiting for one. I am not happy cause he has no excuse to be this late. It's a small company and only has few employees. Should have had it before half the month was over but nooooo, he had to wait and I still haven't received it!

That's good. Sadly I'm still waiting for one. I am not happy cause he has no excuse to be this late. It's a small company and only has few employees. Should have had it before half the month was over but nooooo, he had to wait and I still haven't received it!

You may have to go to them in person if they don't have your current mailing address to send your W-2 to. That happened to me one year, I had to go to them in person to get my w-2 as I had moved and I was baffled on why I hadn't received it until my mom brought up that fact. Might be worth a try.

Alright, guys - I'm off to the airport, wont be back on AD for a day or two. Take it easy, everybody! :cool2:

You may have to go to them in person if they don't have your current mailing address to send your W-2 to. That happened to me one year, I had to go to them in person to get my w-2 as I had moved and I was baffled on why I hadn't received it until my mom brought up that fact. Might be worth a try.

They do have my current address and I know cause I gave it to him in email when he asked for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back