A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, guys - I'm off to the airport, wont be back on AD for a day or two. Take it easy, everybody! :cool2:

:wave:

Last I knew was that all W-2's had to be mailed by 2/15

In an hour or so, I'll be off to the airport. So long, america! :sadwave:

That will be a capital A, Sir! :lol:

Have friendly skies and a wind at your back and make sure the pilot stops at all intersections up there....

Safe flight, Jake. Replenish your body with plenty of water and Orange Juice. It'll help lessen the impact of jetlag.

The best way to lessen the impact of jet lag is when he arrives home is to get back on his usual routine straightaway. He's only been off routine for three weeks, it would only take him a week to readjust.

Oh just BS pain in my quad after volleyball tonight. Probably just strained the muscle. hey at least its not the achilles I guess. Im just being a wuss cuz it's spasming. Hmm....maybe a massage is in order tomorrow morning.

Oh just BS pain in my quad after volleyball tonight. Probably just strained the muscle. hey at least its not the achilles I guess. Im just being a wuss cuz it's spasming. Hmm....maybe a massage is in order tomorrow morning.

Sorry to hear.....I'd thought maybe your Jazz had lost. *Ducking*

Sorry to hear.....I'd thought maybe your Jazz had lost. *Ducking*

LOL yeah....I am a very pissy biaatch when the Jazz lose. We'll see tomorrow night. I will post at the game depending how it's going. But, thats what is good about basketball, no room to be mad for long because there's another game very soon. If I got too emotionally involved in NFL, I'd always be pissed off

LOL yeah....I am a very pissy biaatch when the Jazz lose. We'll see tomorrow night. I will post at the game depending how it's going. But, thats what is good about basketball, no room to be mad for long because there's another game very soon. If I got too emotionally involved in NFL, I'd always be pissed off
:lol:

But at least he'd be considered 'normal' for my hometown. Although we've not won a State Championship title in over thirty years, everyone is still so rabid about football. When we lose it seems like the entire town is pissed off until the next game.

I am soo tired and still with this cough blah

I sent you a happy ending massage. LMK if you got it.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.61 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Yes I went and got a 1 hour message this morning. It was complete bliss. I feel so much better.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9630/4.7.1.61 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Yes I went and got a 1 hour message this morning. It was complete bliss. I feel so much better.

spelling alert! :mad2:

mAssage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back