A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning america!

lol look at your post - "I did injections in class tonight"

you can see how that can be misunderstood :lol:

Yes, I can see that. I did get PFH attention:P My FB is clear :) you ought to read my status:)

It is still morning here - dont forget that I am 3 hours behind YOU!

How's America treating you, Jake boy?
It is too early to say but I am enjoying every minute of it. Portland is so nice and clean! The people here are very friendly :eek:

It is still morning here - dont forget that I am 3 hours behind YOU!

I do not forget but you forget that the entire America revolves around my time. after all.... DC is on my time zone so..... :mad2:

JClarke - BEFORE YOU LEAVE.... Go to Voodoo donuts in Downtown Portland. Probably not far from where you are.

Very important.

And Portland is similar to Boulder, in a way. Without the skyrises.

In my best Homer Simpson voice: Mmmmmm.... doughnuts...... :drool:

And request them to make one that look more like Pat Robertson. ok JK.. I'm just being silly because of another thread (The truth is, I do not mess with revenge business at all)

WANT!!!!

An acquaintance's son got married at Voodoo. Maybe I'll renew my vows with hubby there. Doughnuts!!!!!

People get hitched at that doughnut shop? o_O

Wow, must be fingerlicking good. Time for a road trip, who wants to join me and secretly pray that the airbags still work? :D Huh huh?

Wow, must be fingerlicking good. Time for a road trip, who wants to join me and secretly pray that the airbags still work? :D Huh huh?

:wave:

It was one of the first places I took my daughter to. She loved it.

Are the plain glazed doughnuts really as big as they appear on that pic? If so, I'm in love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back