A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah! I know that group. Timothy, right? I haven't been there yet but it's a few blocks away from my work. Let me know next time you're going there. I will come join ya'all.

I know what you mean about the route to there. It's pretty confusing and frustrating.

Yeah, KEWL! I told them about Alldeaf & about our meeting on the 31st.

Relax... relax.... Signing is not stressful.

Unless you're around me and I piss you off somehow...

Then I mock your signing.

A big part of my problem is that I am shy when I sign. One of the reasons I want to practice and get over it BEFORE I get into a ITP. And on top of that I have lygo-claustrophobia, an irrational fear of small dark spaces.....The subway FREAKS ME OUT! But I force myself to do it.
So not only was I meeting up with new people. I was stressed out from going on the subway. *sigh* I am all messed up.

I big part of my problem is that I am shy when I sign. One of the reasons I want to practice and get over it BEFORE I get into a ITP. And on top of that I have lygo-claustrophobia, an irrational fear of small dark spaces.....The subway FREAKS ME OUT! But I force myself to do it.
So not only was I meeting up with new people I was stressed out from going on the subway. *sigh* I am all messed up.

*pat pat pat* well next time you go there, let me know.

LOL I have 2 herniated discs in my neck affecting my right shoulder & arm. So be careful with my right side.

People giving me a new nickname "Junkie":giggle::P

*NOTE* I am attending school to become a medical assistant*

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.89 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106)

Waiting for son to get out of school then off to the Doctor. Keeping fingers crossed!

It's a cover, I knew it.

Bubba.. get off it ok? Ocean is aiming to be in that field and she want to be able to do it and enjoy it very much and help out the deaf community if they need a interpreter who also is a medical assistant for a doc or dentist or so... so Ocean have a good goal to reach that... all the best for her on this.. and as for ya, best to think before ya shoot your mouth off or put your foot in your mouth, so to speak... geez.... :roll:

Bubba.. get off it ok? Ocean is aiming to be in that field and she want to be able to do it and enjoy it very much and help out the deaf community if they need a interpreter who also is a medical assistant for a doc or dentist or so... so Ocean have a good goal to reach that... all the best for her on this.. and as for ya, best to think before ya shoot your mouth off or put your foot in your mouth, so to speak... geez.... :roll:

haha that's a cute nickname!

:hug: Sharky

Friskyfeline, thanks :)

Big words, big words...

I'll gladly type while my foot is in my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back