A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
who is your teacher? and *crossed fingers* for you guys to keep tuesday alive for asl class :fingersx:

I have just gotten 2 emails to my personal email address from people supposedly here at AllDeaf. One was from Jennifer2009@AllDeaf.com . Now, I know that's not a real person from AllDeaf so I reported it to google as spam. The other one was from Susan12@AllDeaf.com . Does anyone know what's going on?

I have just gotten 2 emails to my personal email address from people supposedly here at AllDeaf. One was from Jennifer2009@AllDeaf.com . Now, I know that's not a real person from AllDeaf so I reported it to google as spam. The other one was from Susan12@AllDeaf.com . Does anyone know what's going on?

yes spam. already brought attention to mod to handle it. it's fixed now.

Jiro:

I am disappointed to bring you the news that you're doomed.

My roommate decided to get a girlfriend and now they're violating *my* couch.........

WTF is this world coming to.

Not the first time though... They try to act innocently, but I know better based on previous behavior and positioning of items.

Fucking BS.

Jiro:

My roommate decided to get a girlfriend and now they're violating *my* couch.........

Not the first time though... They try to act innocently, but I know better based on previous behavior and positioning of items.

Fucking BS.

can it be fixed?

Jiro:

Fucking BS.

ugh ya spider gif is making me dizzy.

back from ASL class. I was surprised to see that my ASL teacher is a new friend of mine. Met him at DPHH couple weeks ago. Unfortunately....... we had to end the class early cuz there were only 2 students including me. The boss txted him to end the class early and pray that we'll have enough student for next week.

minimum's 5 so.............. if no show... then my Tuesday class will have to be merged with Saturday class and I don't like that. I like my Saturday free! :mad2:

i got to a meetup.com meeting for an ASL practice group at a Tribeca Barnes & Noble tonight an hour late cause I didn't have a good route. But they where fun. And I have lost more ASL than I originaly thought. I was PATHETIC tonight

i got to a meetup.com meeting for an ASL practice group at a Tribeca Barnes & Noble tonight an hour late cause I didn't have a good route. But they where fun. And I have lost more ASL than I originaly thought. I was PATHETIC tonight

ah! I know that group. Timothy, right? I haven't been there yet but it's a few blocks away from my work. Let me know next time you're going there. I will come join ya'all.

I know what you mean about the route to there. It's pretty confusing and frustrating.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I did injections in class tonight.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Who said, it was heroin?

Who said, it was heroin?

Just was speaking in generalities.

Plus they say the people who uses usually denies at first. I understand, and it is fine by me.

Before, you judge me here. Let me inform you that, I started school for medical assistant and learning to inject is part of the program.

Before, you judge me here. Let me inform you that, I started school for medical assistant and learning to inject is part of the program.

lol look at your post - "I did injections in class tonight"

you can see how that can be misunderstood :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back