A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what I am thinking abt.

yeah pfh means that we have another thread " i am thinking about". so he just gave you a hard time. thats all. ha

its been long time no see you here.

Which one of us are you talking about?:lol: ( Never mind , jus leave it to my imagination.)

You know - the "nut" who really likes to stir up a hornets nest since he thinks he is a know-it-all and doesn't like constructive comments. unless they are about "cocoa"

Last edited:
You know - the "nut" who really likes to stir up a hornets nest since he thinks he is a know-it-all and doesn't like constructive comments. unless they are about "cocoa"

nah i wouldn't say it's about knowing it all and receiving constructive comments. Like a certain political party, you-know-who is only interested in creating a divide among the community because preying on someone's fear is exhilarating. :roll:

nah i wouldn't say it's about knowing it all and receiving constructive comments. Like a certain political party, you-know-who is only interested in creating a divide among the community because preying on someone's fear is exhilarating. :roll:

BOO!

Boy I feel happy now. :)

Bott's trying to scare us with her signature and dark glasses. :scratch:

Wishing I had someone to cook for me and the kids tonight! Argh! Been a long day! These four day weekends and holidays has gotten me spoiled.

the day was full of flying but I am due to go out to have dinner with my relatives at a friend's house

back from ASL class. I was surprised to see that my ASL teacher is a new friend of mine. Met him at DPHH couple weeks ago. Unfortunately....... we had to end the class early cuz there were only 2 students including me. The boss txted him to end the class early and pray that we'll have enough student for next week.

minimum's 5 so.............. if no show... then my Tuesday class will have to be merged with Saturday class and I don't like that. I like my Saturday free! :mad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back