a question regarding to gay/lesbain

SpiceHD

Reaction score
seem to me there are two strong opinions on that.. especially about just being lesbian or gay. I do not understand why people are sooo against that. I feel its is like nosy into their love life. I mean.. like.. "yea this is my boyfriend and yea im having sex with him" and i am straight. its not right. why so much agruement about it? i know its wrong in bible but lets forget that for a moment.. i want your own opinion, not opinion based on bible (i have nothing against lesbain and gay... i have MANY friends who are like that and i love them all dearly)

by the way.. PLEASE no insults... im trying to understand people who are trying to put lesbain and gay people down and why?

and if i put this in wrong thread.. please move it to correct one. Thank you

i sure hope i didnt offense anybody with this thread. I just honestly dont understand why people has to put down lesbain and gay.. they are humans! they have rights! and most important is.. LOVE... and HAPPY... period.

Thank you, SpiceHD...that was sweet of you.

Well... to some people it looks perverted, against the Bible and all that...they dont want to realize that it may be genetic or from birth. They'd rather believe that it's forced upon us, by other gays/lesbians, and that they can "undo" it.

In other words, we aint that much different from others, except that we love those who are the same sex as us. We do have feelings just like str8 peeps...we love, we hate, we comfort, we kill, we are just like everyone else. You cut us, we bleed red too. You punch us, we bruise too.

We're just human, just like you all.

DreamDeaf said:
Thank you, SpiceHD...that was sweet of you.

Well... to some people it looks perverted, against the Bible and all that...they dont want to realize that it may be genetic or from birth. They'd rather believe that it's forced upon us, by other gays/lesbians, and that they can "undo" it.

In other words, we aint that much different from others, except that we love those who are the same sex as us. We do have feelings just like str8 peeps...we love, we hate, we comfort, we kill, we are just like everyone else. You cut us, we bleed red too. You punch us, we bruise too.

We're just human, just like you all.

Preach on, my good woman, actually I tend to notice that whoever turns into homo is not at their fault, they might be raise that way, genetic, abuses, and etc. Yet bible condemned the homos which i find it funny because if "God' really created us then he wouldnt insert any chance of being homo, would he? For everybody who are homo for whatever reason it is which i dont care, as long as you re happy then it's all good

That was nice of you to post that SpiceHD.:)

I agree that there are some people out there are against lesbians and gay. I found that there is nothing wrong with them falling in love with eachother of the same sex. It isn't our choice to judge, because they are people just like you and me. Like joining the military some people think lesbian and gay shouldn't join the military, But, They don't have to be straight to be in the military; you just have to be able to shoot straight. And same goes for same sex marriage, No government has the right to tell its citizens when or whom to love. I have never been able to understand attacks upon lesbian and gay.

i agree... i do feel like government are trying to control lesbain and gay... what if they do success.. then what next? i just feel bad when people are using lesbain and gay as a target and treat like they are an item not human.. i just dont feel right thats all. I never will understand the hatred, the negative things, prejudice, the cruel stuff.

I love str8 and glbt peeps. important is human right for all!

wow that sweet of u for put post in here... yea that is right! there important love, happy! :D

Reba said:
God condemns homosexual behavior. God provides salvation equally to every one, gay or straight.

God made man (Adam) and woman (Eve) perfect. Thru generations of sin, imperfection entered human bodies.

Isn't the idea of incest wrong? Adam and Eve were SUPPOSEDLY the first people on the garden of eden or whatever it is, which means god promoted incest. which doesn't make sense, because then, if we were all from adam and eve-how did different races come to be?

It doesn't make sense for god to provide salvation equally for every one if he condems the actions of homosexuals.

SpiceHD said:
seem to me there are two strong opinions on that.. especially about just being lesbian or gay. I do not understand why people are sooo against that. I feel its is like nosy into their love life. I mean.. like.. "yea this is my boyfriend and yea im having sex with him" and i am straight. its not right. why so much agruement about it? i know its wrong in bible but lets forget that for a moment.. i want your own opinion, not opinion based on bible (i have nothing against lesbain and gay... i have MANY friends who are like that and i love them all dearly)

by the way.. PLEASE no insults... im trying to understand people who are trying to put lesbain and gay people down and why?

and if i put this in wrong thread.. please move it to correct one. Thank you

i sure hope i didnt offense anybody with this thread. I just honestly dont understand why people has to put down lesbain and gay.. they are humans! they have rights! and most important is.. LOVE... and HAPPY... period.
I agree with you. You are one of 50% of Americans who understand what love and happiness mean while other 50% don't. Our rights mean nothing to the 'certain party'. They don't care about your happiness or your love. Let me repeat: They don't care. And sadly, that's just the beginning.

One ironic thing about them (certain party), they said that it is immoral for homosexual people to marry or having 'sex' together in bed based on the bible (I know that you don't want to talk about bible but the problem is that they used it against homosexuals). Two things that they failed -- still failed -- to realize that God hates divorces and God/Jesus does not allow anyone to impose their beliefs or judge others.

Ok, among these religious groups included christians and that 'certain party', their divorce rate is significantly higher than already-high-moral liberals. Their violence & sexual abuses (victims: children & mostly wives) rate is way higher than already-high-moral liberals. Jesus told them to not impose their beliefs on others or judge others unless they judge themselves first (which they clearly refused and still do).

So why did they want to ban the gay marriage while they beat their loves or children, divorce or impose their beliefs on others when Jesus/God told them to not? Beat me. I don't know and we never will know.

One scary thing about them, they actually want to have government to be in their bedroom and even scarier part, they don't mind.

Ok aside these bible & Jesus talks, my opinion? Don't impose your beliefs on others or judge others... Just don't. It will be backfire on them soon or later, karma always do because God or Jesus clearly does not allow that. I think it is ok for them to marry or having sex together... it is none of our business, it is between them and God, not us. As long as they did that for love or happiness purpose, it is ok with me and they are allow to have happiness or love right?

SpiceHD said:
why so much agruement about it?
Indeed, that's good question. I guess 'certain party' want to destroy others' happiness and love? That's one of two reasons, other reason I guess they think they are God's children (actually they are not, not while they are imposing their beliefs on people or judge others, etc etc). That's so far I see from here, I mean two major reason why they are whining left and right in their path about homosexuals.

SpiceHD said:
why so much agruement about it? i know its wrong in bible but lets forget that for a moment.. i want your own opinion, not opinion based on bible (i have nothing against lesbain and gay... i have MANY friends who are like that and i love them all dearly)
You can't ignored the bible for a moment, it explain a reason why!!!!

the reason why i asked to ignore the bible for a minute cuz people are using it against other people.. people tend to think since bible says so that means people have right to judge, to make fun, to do something about it. That is SO not what i want to see.

Also.. bibile has two sides about EVERYTHING.. if it is to be involved.. then this thread will go on forever and forever and we would get no where with it. That is why i asked

the reason why i asked to ignore the bible for a minute cuz people are using it against other people..

I personally do not believe most people used it against others it simply what some of them strongly believe in nor you can't tell us to ignore what it says in the Bible....

Don't impose your beliefs on others or judge others

I don't personally believe anyone has judge others, it is something that they believe in as what the Bible tell us....

I don't see myself rubbing others about my beliefs nor forcing others to believe in something that they don't want to believe in....But you can't shut us out for what we believe in or say what we want to say, I personally think everyone has the right to speak whatever they strongly feel whether it not something you believe in...

I also don't see myself saying anything about gay marriage because that's their business what they do behind the closed door or whatever, it not my place to judge others for whatever it may be.....

SpiceHD said:
the reason why i asked to ignore the bible for a minute cuz people are using it against other people.. people tend to think since bible says so that means people have right to judge, to make fun, to do something about it. That is SO not what i want to see.

Also.. bibile has two sides about EVERYTHING.. if it is to be involved.. then this thread will go on forever and forever and we would get no where with it. That is why i asked
The problem that you cannot avoid that part. They ALREADY use that method against gay marriage. If we want to solve that problem, then get the democrat or moderate republican candidate to be a president and repair the problem. that's only way.

^Angel^ said:
I don't personally believe anyone has judge others, it is something that they believe in as what the Bible tell us....

I don't see myself rubbing others about my beliefs nor forcing others to believe in something that they don't want to believe in....But you can't shut us out for what we believe in or say what we want to say, I personally think everyone has the right to speak whatever they strongly feel whether it not something you believe in...
Well, many of them do. What else why they want to ban the gay marriage? They has judged others. They simply just did. Ironically that they neglected one old of the oldest number 6 Commandment, Thou shalt not commit adultery. That is far worse than gay (not that gays are worse, they are fine but stupid people who has judged them) and yet they did nothing about it. Adultery alone cause approx 65% of divorces worldwide, that's far worse in humanity history so why did they do nothing about it while they has judged gay people and ban the gay marriage? Good ol' hypocrites.

Your important comment: it is something that they believe in as what the Bible tell us

Actually yes but they use it for their own benefits, nothing more or less than that. They did not believe in as what the bible tell them for sure. If they do believe in the bible as you said, they will NOT judge or impose their beliefs on others. So therefore they did not believe in the bible at all, they simply just use it to gain their benefits and their so-called beliefs. That does represent the biggest problem in America right now. That's why Europe gets better and better in family values, economy, etc etc because they simply condemned the religious in the government and others. Nowaday, America slowly has become 'Old Europe', remember what happen in Old Europe? Lot of bloodbath wars, Pope has total control over people, etc etc.. that's what will happen if we didn't condemn the religious in government. Sadly that people still do not learn from their history. Note: I used Neo Conservative's attitude on that part, I dislike imposing my beliefs on people or judge others but I want to make the point out of that.

Your other important comment: But you can't shut us out for what we believe in or say what we want to say, I personally think everyone has the right to speak whatever they strongly feel whether it not something you believe in...

Ok, is it ok for me to say that women are lower than men and women must submit to their husband no matter he is wrong or right? That's what the bible said. (That's not my intepretation, I used that one example from a republican I know) All women will smite me if I say that... Check the 'Name the one' topic in General forum to find out more about what I mean. Yes you can say whatever you want or believe in but we must question these people and their interpretations before you can agree with them. Most of these people interpreted the bible to gain their benefits, nothing more or less than that. I strongly recommend you to read this topic: http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=12081 to understand better.

What I am trying to say, if anyone know that anyone are going to impose your beliefs on others then stop and back off. That's what happen with gay marriage ban. I know the fact that karma will do its job on who imposed their beliefs on gays & lesbians. Karma always do that. No actions can come out without consqueneces, that's beautiful part.

^Angel^ said:
I also don't see myself saying anything about gay marriage because that's their business what they do behind the closed door or whatever, it not my place to judge others for whatever it may be.....
That's EXACTLY what I mean in my comment. That's where people failed to use their brains for that. But again, that's what I based on Jesus' Words, not the bible. I bet you if Jesus appears and claim that gay marriage is legal and ok since he heavily support the social equality, these republicans & christians will crucify him in less than one minute for sure. Anything that is not gain their benefits or their so-called beliefs, they would crucify anyone included Jesus if he or they disagree with their so-called beliefs. Remember when Jesus forgave one of whores while other jews cast the stones on her? That's one of many examples.

Magatsu said:
But again, that's what I based on Jesus' Words, not the bible.
Jesus' Words are the Bible.

Remember when Jesus forgave one of whores while other jews cast the stones on her?
Remember Jesus also told that same woman, "Go and sin no more"? Jesus forgave her, but He also expected her to repent and quit her sin.

Magatsu said:
women are lower than men and women must submit to their husband no matter he is wrong or right? That's what the bible said.

Actually Magatsu, it doesn't say, ' women ' must submit to their husbands, it's ' the wife ' that should submit to their husbands ( Ephesians 5:22 NLT version ) and it also doesn't say submitting to their husbands no matter if he's right or wrong...hey, everyone makes mistakes from time to time, but submitting to the husband when he is obviously wrong would not be such a good thing for the wife, instead she can either correct him or show him what is right...also another example, just because a husband beats up his wife doesn't mean his wife must submit to him, though she might submit to him out of fear and being afraid which is also not right....Not only do you have to understand the words from the Bible, but to experience the very words and actions that is there for you, me and everyone else who is willing to use.....

That's EXACTLY what I mean in my comment. That's where people failed to use their brains for that. But again, that's what I based on Jesus' Words, not the bible. I bet you if Jesus appears and claim that gay marriage is legal and ok since he heavily support the social equality, these republicans & christians will crucify him in less than one minute for sure. Anything that is not gain their benefits or their so-called beliefs, they would crucify anyone included Jesus if he or they disagree with their so-called beliefs. Remember when Jesus forgave one of whores while other jews cast the stones on her? That's one of many examples.

I wouldn't say ' brains ' but by their faith yeah...I can't speak for Jesus, and what He would say when He sees ' gay marriage ' being legal ..I'm just speaking for myself here that I wouldn't judge anyone whether gay people are married or not....I let God be the judge! :)....Also, for the whore that Jesus did forgive, two things that are also worth saying, first, Jesus did ask the people that were there if anyone was without sin and to cast the first stone, none of them were able to throw the first stone, also, when Jesus forgave the whore, He told her to sin no more and be on her way which means not to continue what she was doing anymore......

unfortunely... none of us are JESUS.. so this will continue... people.. my friends especially.. .will suffer more of people's harsh judgement.. .. there will be no way to solve that huh?

i can only say my piece

i can speak from the lesbian point of view. it is wrong for anyone to judge me. i should have the right to marry even if i'm gay because, the government should not be mixing church and religion together. that is exactly what it is doing right now. the kind of marriage that we have today, is something that was created many centuries after Jesus. Personally I want the benefits of marriage. If you can give me all the benefits of marriage, I really don't care what you call it.

Second of all, can you hide from God? If a gay man or lesbian hides their true colors, won't God know? God will also know that they were not truly happy. I want to be happy so to be honest, I really don't care anymore about what straight sexist/homophobic people have to say.

I speak frorm my own opinion, that's all...

^Angel^ said:
I personally do not believe most people used it against others it simply what some of them strongly believe in

I'm gay but I don't think it's right to critize anyone therefore everyone's human. Of course everyone have done wrong actions everywhere, if they do it behind closed door so leave their privacy to themselves. People do have right to express their opinions/feelings but should not critize anyone for it regardless of religion. Should I accuse people that Christmas is wrong because the bible doesn't say anything about it, no I leave it up to people's choices. Governments nowadays bring and use religion even though some of them don't believe it but just use it to accuse something.

SpiceHD said:
i know its wrong in bible but lets forget that for a moment.. i want your own opinion, not opinion based on bible

I know what you mean, the answers that we're looking for are closer than we think. They're in our heart. I know everyone have their own beliefs but you're asking everyone to express from their heart, not belief for this thead.

SpiceHD said:

I'm glad you brought this issue up, I think goverments are like teachers... whatever the students do on their homeworks, they could get wrong answers so teachers critize the homeworks based on what they know, therefore goverment should not critize for people's privacy.

funnyperson said:
it is wrong for anyone to judge me.

You're right, I don't want to be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately. All I have to do is think of me and I have peace of mind and happiness. I'm tired of looking around wondering what I gotta do or who I'm suppose to be. I don't want to be anything other than me.

funnyperson said:
Second of all, can you hide from God? If a gay man or lesbian hides their true colors, won't God know? God will also know that they were not truly happy. I want to be happy so to be honest, I really don't care anymore about what straight sexist/homophobic people have to say.

I have to amen with you...When I was growing up, I've gone through major of struggling with myself of "Who am I?" My family's hard core on religion but I wont say what religion they are with. Every religion meeting I've went, I always sit down and look at people's body languages, then I look at myself many time and realized I'm lying to all those people. I wasn't very happy. So I gave myself a big question, should I hide from God? No. Do God want to see me happy? yes. I personally believe I dont need to go to a 4 corner stone building to worship. I can do it anywhere, anytime.

Back