A New Book On Hitler, The Normal Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just FYI on a few posts: German is not a race.
I believe, but cannot find it, that I did place German after aryan (or something to the effect)... which would seem as if I was saying it is a race... that is not how I ment it... natzi ideology defines arayan as a Caucasian peRion not of Jewish decent... the line was meaning that they only liked people they considered aryan... yet, and while it is not stated much and is not part of the definition, being German and aryan (other words a white german ideally with blonde hair, blue eyes, and completely brain washed) would be the only thing to save your bacon if the unthinkable happened.

I want specifics

You offer a cure for hypothermia
Fine..I grant..though I don't have time to look into. It..
Right now

Yeah, you don't have time to look into it, but you're willing to spend time posting. No wonder nobody takes you seriously on this forum. After you've taken the time to read up on the specifics you're looking for with hypothermia, come back and share with us. Otherwise I don't think any of us have any "time to look into" what you're saying.

Just my 2 cents. This is an interesting thread, and I've taken everyone's opinions seriously but YOURS.

Yeah, you don't have time to look into it, but you're willing to spend time posting. No wonder nobody takes you seriously on this forum. After you've taken the time to read up on the specifics you're looking for with hypothermia, come back and share with us. Otherwise I don't think any of us have any "time to look into" what you're saying.

Just my 2 cents. This is an interesting thread, and I've taken everyone's opinions seriously but YOURS.

This was mean... hoichi is busy and does not live on his computer... this data is time consuming to find... he is also oneasy of the rare people that will state when he does not know something... I am someone and I do take his word seriously.

I don't believe it to be mean. Just an opinion. To be fair he IS on quite often and many of his posts are quite long. Once in a while he does posts links but to demand specifics when in this day and age a google is a click away, well... Most of us have busy lives so to spend time to search takes time away from other things (in most people's minds anyway). I can see both points.

Whether my life is busy or not (currently not), If I want to know more about a person's talking point I go research on my own to see if that point holds up or what's out there. I rarely demand 'cites' or specifics though I have seen that on other forums.

whatever floats your boat but AC has her opinion and to say that she doesn't believe his is not mean- just a fact. I'm sure Hoichi won't be that bothered by it.

If the Nazis had won, there would be no Jews left to tell their story. Any sympathizers would also be shut up, one way or another.

Since the Allied nations were the victors, the Axis nations survived and thrived. They are today sovereign nations.

There would be no Jews left i the Nazi occupied so zones
but their still woukd be pockets of Jews throughout the world
but it wasnt just the jews the nazi targeted.
And other minorities such s gypsies woukd be exterminated in those zones too as well as most who where serious threat
but
other non aryan races would be most likely used s slave labour or close to it or a Caste system that served the arya so well in India

Just FYI on a few posts: German is not a race.

German is not race technically but the Nazi did use German race in their statements..
so for this discussion its use in that regard is valid

Last edited:

That is correct allycat i didn't have much time when i posted that post

But here's the thing
in my eyes anyway

if someone is making the claim what ever that may be. i think its best for that individual to offer her or his argument and evidence and reasoning for it.

Im not the type to state it or expect others to go find out
but just me

as for Taking my post seriously or not
Frankly i dont give a damn what you take seriously or not
Your just some girl on here...
Meh

Now
for those who are interested in my life such as allycat.
yes
i DO have other things to do with my time then post here...
when i have the time i post
when i do t i dont

if that upsets anyone. And particularly allycat....pls by all means pm me. When my absence leaves you lonely..

ill try to be back to make sure all is well..."-)
Meow

Last edited:
I don't believe it to be mean. Just an opinion. To be fair he IS on quite often and many of his posts are quite long. Once in a while he does posts links but to demand specifics when in this day and age a google is a click away, well... Most of us have busy lives so to spend time to search takes time away from other things (in most people's minds anyway). I can see both points.

Whether my life is busy or not (currently not), If I want to know more about a person's talking point I go research on my own to see if that point holds up or what's out there. I rarely demand 'cites' or specifics though I have seen that on other forums.

whatever floats your boat but AC has her opinion and to say that she doesn't believe his is not mean- just a fact. I'm sure Hoichi won't be that bothered by it.

Well..as I've stated
if im the the one claiming something...then at least in my eyes i think its best for the person doing the claims to post the argument for them

Yes

Even in this day and age....

i know the above makes me an old timer...and out of touch ..with thr latest razzle and dazzle of all things Google...

but
so be it..

Now
besides having my ego stroked....
lets get back to the thread....

Last edited:
Mature adults having a discussion in a reasonable way
Is always a positive

You say that as if its a cute "get out of jail free" card.. I am certain there are alot of AD members that are offended by this. But, 1st Amendment and all, carry on.

You say that as if its a cute "get out of jail free" card.. I am certain there are alot of AD members that are offended by this. But, 1st Amendment and all, carry on.

Offended by what exactly?

Having a discussion on a book which has been recently reviewed in a main steam newspaper

The thread has not been against any forum rules
the topic isnt either

Rather then assume offence.
you should at the very least be clear and precise about it

Carry on

I dunno what good he may have done...
I'm sure like any human he did some good deads at some points. Someway..somehow..

That's a given I guess.

He certainly wasn't the only world leader to inflict genocide.
He didn't get away with it like others, that's prob more to do with the scale and speed he wanted it done.

If he took his time the world prob wouldn't of batted too much an eye..
Naming a wing of auschwitz after Canada showed he had some humour granted ghastly..

His rival Stalin of course got away with it..

So did the Turks in the 20th century so on

And the Brits have a few to be proud off...

On and I it goes...
Monsters begetting monsters...

Actually Hitler had nothing to do with the naming of the goods and sorting warehouses in the area of the camp named Canada. That was a name given by the prisoners of Auschwitz and then by the administration itself. It was named that because Canada was seen as a country of riches. It's one of the things that brings a tear to my eye as a Canadian TBH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back