A friend of Malfoyish, new member!!!

Cupcake

Reaction score
Hi, I am a new member, I am a good friend of Malfoyish! She also works for me, I work in fundraising for children! I am also from Staten Island, I like to bowl and draw. :ty:

thanks for welcoming me, I look forward to alot of future conversations!!!

Wow, Impressive...

Welcome you stay here... alldeaf.com Let's juicy spill beans post away here.. :)

Welcome to AllDeaf Cupcake :wave:

Have fun posting along with us :hug: See ya around. :thumb:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf Cupcake! *ahems*...I suppose you surely can divulge in tidbits of unknown information about our *slytherin'* AD member--heh heh!! :whistle: Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here too!

Cupcake said:
Hi, I am a new member, I am a good friend of Malfoyish! She also works for me, I work in fundraising for children! I am also from Staten Island, I like to bowl and draw. :ty:

you get no bonus points for knowing Malfoyish because she is evil

Herzlich Willkommen zu AD.

Come and share your posts here with us. :)

Hi Cuppycake!!! :wave:

Glad to see you've found your way around. :) Nice having you here. It will certainly be interesting now that some of these regs are asking you to divulge little tidbits of information. They're counting on you, y'know. LOL.

Hehehehee...

Have fun.

bbnt said:
you get no bonus points for knowing Malfoyish because she is evil

BBNT...

You should know me well enough by now to understand that by saying this, you only compliment me.

Hi Cupcake, ( cute screen name you got there ;) )

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here , it is also a pleasure meeting ya!

Thanks to everyone again for all the warm welcomes, also Angel I love your little Pink Angel Car!!!! I have to find a Cute Cupcake to post!!

Cupcake said:

Welcome, Cupcake!

I'm also a good friend of Malfoyish's. Great gal, that Malfoyish! (When's she not being stubborn, that is. )
:giggle:

Back