A body remains might belong to Caylee Anthony's

So you think a person who was not mentally ill could murder their own child?

Yes, I do. It happens all the time.

I think Mental health issues and psycopathic tendancies are at the total differant directions.

That man who drove his kids out in the snow was mentally ill. He obviously had no idea what a child was capable of.

This woman from her behaviour is in perfect control of her mental facalties. She knows how to cover her traces. Pysycopaths often are like that. They show no feelings but they know how to act and often seem supper normal. Super average.

Yes, I do. It happens all the time.

I think Mental health issues and psycopathic tendancies are at the total differant directions.

That man who drove his kids out in the snow was mentally ill. He obviously had no idea what a child was capable of.

This woman from her behaviour is in perfect control of her mental facalties. She knows how to cover her traces. Pysycopaths often are like that. They show no feelings but they know how to act and often seem supper normal. Super average.

Psycho=psychological (meaning thought and behavior)
Pathology=abnormal

Therefore, pathological used in the phrase means that someon who suffers from a psychopathological condition is mentally ill.

Psycho=psychological (meaning thought and behavior)
Pathology=abnormal

Therefore, pathological used in the phrase means that someon who suffers from a psychopathological condition is mentally ill.

exactly. i was about to mention the same thing, but you beat me to it. :)

The Gimp Parade is a blogspot, and much of the information is nothing more than opinion of people who don't have any idea what they are talking about. I read the first entry, and don't need to go any further.

The Denver Post link is to a commentary, not an actual legal account of the incident.

Please, if you are going to make these outrageous statements, you need to provide actual news reports and legal evidence, not someone's opinion.:roll:

And, absolutely none of these links has a darned thing to do with the Anthony case.

So she did it after all. Why no moral outrage at this. Or is killing babies deemed less offensive then mass producing them?

Do we care more about our taxes than we do about human lives?

I think it is the "Caylee Fatigue Syndrome."

So she did it after all. Why no moral outrage at this. Or is killing babies deemed less offensive then mass producing them?

Do we care more about our taxes than we do about human lives?

Where exactly does it say that she has been found guilty?

There has been plenty of moral outrage against this child's murder. Or do you not bother to read all of the posts in the thread?

Both are considered offensive.

What exactly do taxes have to do with either one of these cases?

Back