A body remains might belong to Caylee Anthony's

Guys guys guys, (and gals)
Let's not turn this into a my opinion vs your opinion thread. We are responsible adults, we live in the USA and we all are equally given the freedom of expressing our ideas, whether we are wrong or not.

I didn't want to have to look this up, but it is obvious in our first constitutional amendment.

Freedom of speech allows for:
* The right to seek information and ideas.
* the right to receive information and ideas.
* the right to impart information and ideas.

With that being said, NEITHER of you are wrong, continuing to argue over who is wrong or not is objection of the first amendment or a fit of tantrum that isn't necessary.

Ultimately, a child has passed away right now. If you could put yourself in someone else's shoes, if this child were the daughter of your friend, the last thing she'd want to hear is whether you guys were wrong or right about your ideas.

can we just talk about the topic caylee's murder

lets not turn the topic into a bickering match...

I agree!

Anyhow anyone check out the new link I posted not long ago about the Grandparents home being searched again?

:D

Terrible twos. It is a rough developmental patch, and quite notorious for stress.

It starts before age two and goes past age two.

Oh, yes at that age of 2 is the worse age for bein' a terrible 2. :lol: It is not the first time for everyone who went through the same experience. Mothers sometimes need to control their anger. If, they feel stress that they can not control, then find a relative in her family or husband's to take this child for awhile at the same time to give mothers some break. It helps one way or another.

But, to kill a child like Caylee ? It's out of my wit -- a child is soo precious and treasure. I don't understand why someone has to kill his or her own child just like Caylee. I can't do that to my own child.

Guys guys guys, (and gals)
Let's not turn this into a my opinion vs your opinion thread. We are responsible adults, we live in the USA and we all are equally given the freedom of expressing our ideas, whether we are wrong or not.

I didn't want to have to look this up, but it is obvious in our first constitutional amendment.

Freedom of speech allows for:
* The right to seek information and ideas.
* the right to receive information and ideas.
* the right to impart information and ideas.

With that being said, NEITHER of you are wrong, continuing to argue over who is wrong or not is objection of the first amendment or a fit of tantrum that isn't necessary.

Ultimately, a child has passed away right now. If you could put yourself in someone else's shoes, if this child were the daughter of your friend, the last thing she'd want to hear is whether you guys were wrong or right about your ideas.

I couldn't agree with you more. :ty:

the evidence of chloroform and google search alone. show a coold blooded calculated murder :mad2:

I don't understand what exactly were they looking for and what did they find? I thought they already searched the house.

They may have searched the house once but they are obligated to search the house again to see if they have found something that they've missed or may have overlooked to begin with.

I really wish I was in that crime lab. There is probably other information in there that isn't released to the public. Once they find the body, providing that it hasn't became decomposed too far - if she was chloroform'd, there is likely some fibers from the material used to gag her inside of her nostrils, easy to distinguish foreign objects in the nose when it is still fresh. Also any fibers from the clothing that she still has on. IE denim from jeans can be easily seen under a microscope.

Also, regarding the PC search. I'm positive that from the browsing history (that's how they get the search information - clear your net cache completely if you think you're ever doing something illegal online) that there is a datestamp on it. It will show exactly what date and time that search was done.

Do you think it is accidently overdosed in Caylee ? Me curious your opinion.

Accident or not, she should not have given her daughter cholorform to knock her out just to go partying in clubs with friends. That doesn't make her a fit mother.

(CNN) -- Now that Caylee Anthony's remains have been identified, the search for the Florida toddler turns into a prosecution of her mother. Casey Anthony, 22, is accused of killing her daughter. Investigators say her alibi didn't check out.

Although Orange County, Florida, Medical Examiner Jan Garavaglia said Friday she could not determine how Caylee died, she concluded the death was a homicide.

The child's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, faces charges including murder in the disappearance and death of Caylee, who was 2 when she vanished last summer.

The remains were found last week in woods about a half-mile from Anthony's parents' house and identified through DNA testing.

The mother's defense team had claimed since her October indictment that the child might still be alive, even claiming witnesses spotted Caylee since her disappearance.

The finding of the body "has really cut the legs out of the defense," Stacey Honowitz, an assistant Florida state's attorney, said Friday night on CNN's "Larry King Live." Video Watch experts size up the legal case »

The lack of a cause of death and the absence of any soft tissue on the toddler's skeletal remains poses a challenge for prosecutors, forensic expert Lawrence Kobilinsky, a defense consultant for Casey Anthony, told Larry King.

"If you don't have a cause of death, isn't it possible that it might have been an accident?" Kobilinsky said.

A murder conviction would require proof the victim was killed intentionally. Legal experts say duct tape reportedly found on the body could convince a judge or jury that Caylee's death was not an accident.

Perhaps of greater significance, though, is Casey Anthony's behavior since -- and even before -- her child went missing.

According to earlier reports, Caylee was the result of an unintended pregnancy, and Anthony made an attempt to give her up after birth. She referred to Caylee as "the little snot head" and continued to maintain an active social life.

When Caylee went missing, Anthony did not tell her family for a month. It was the child's grandmother who called police. Anthony told conflicting stories at the beginning of the investigation, including a tale that Caylee was with a nanny. The name and address turned out to be bogus. As police searched for Caylee, they say Anthony's active social life continued -- including one memorable entry in a "Hot Body Contest" at an Orlando bar.

Investigators said they found the scent of decomposing flesh and a trace of chloroform, a powerful knockout agent, in the trunk of a car Anthony drove at the time. Anthony's family offered various explanations, including a rotting pizza and a dead squirrel. Video Watch a tribute to the little girl »

On the Anthonys' home computer, police found there had been searches for chloroform, missing children and "neck-breaking," although Garavaglia said Friday that she did not find evidence of trauma to the bones.

"The prosecution is going to have a great deal of circumstantial evidence, and this is a physical evidence case," Kobilinsky said. "This is not a question about credibility, although obviously a jury looks at credibility and contradictions, but the physical evidence will either include her or exclude Casey. It's an uphill battle for the defense."

Nevertheless, forensic expert Kathy Reichs, who also is working with Anthony's defense team, sees an opening.

"Given that there's no evidence as to the cause of death, ... you could have an accidental death and a mother that panics," she told King. "There are alternative explanations."

Perhaps not enough to save Anthony, said famed defense attorney Mark Geragos, who is not associated with the case.

"The defense will try to focus, I'm sure, on all of the forensic evidence and whatever else they can do," he told King. "But they're always going to be up against it with the 'She didn't act right' evidence, and that's the hardest thing to combat in this case."
advertisement

Prosecutors don't need to show what killed Caylee, Geragos said. The defense needs to overcome Casey Anthony's statements and behavior.

"Somebody is going to have to give an explanation at some point as to when she last saw the child, who she gave the child to," he said. "And until that is done, I don't care what they put together, it's not going to carry any weight."
Search for Caylee turns to prosecution - CNN.com

Here is the link of the timeline of Caylee Anthony's Case -- Search for Caylee turns to prosecution - CNN.com

They may have searched the house once but they are obligated to search the house again to see if they have found something that they've missed or may have overlooked to begin with.

Yea of course, I'm just afraid this case will turn into another OJ Simpson murder case and I hope it doesn't. I just hope they know what they're doing and no evidences being lost or damaged or destroyed.

discovering of the body and having an autopsy greatly changes the scope of the search. they know more about the way caylee was murdered. police now know exactly what to look for.

Yea of course, I'm just afraid this case will turn into another OJ Simpson murder case and I hope it doesn't. I just hope they know what they're doing and no evidences being lost or damaged or destroyed.

I don't think it will turn out to be another OJ Simpson case. I think they are taking it with a cautious manner to investigate this case in a proper procedure so that way the prosecuting side will have a stronger case to build it on.

discovering of the body and having an autopsy greatly changes the scope of the search. they know more about the way caylee was murdered. police now know exactly what to look for.

Exactly, That is why they may have overlooked some stuffs that was made during the first search of the house. In time, I hope they will be able to find the core of what is needed to be found.

I don't understand what exactly were they looking for and what did they find? I thought they already searched the house.

I'm not sure, but they apparently found something and the judge approved of another search warrent.

forensic expert Kathy Reichs, who also is working with Anthony's defense team, sees an opening.

"Given that there's no evidence as to the cause of death, ... you could have an accidental death and a mother that panics," she told King. "There are alternative explanations."
i really hope law enforcement can find a cause of death. so the state's case against casey anthony has even fewer holes...

Disturbed Evidence At Caylee Anthony Site Could Hurt Defense

By HOWARD ALTMAN | The Tampa Tribune

Published: December 22, 2008

By the time investigators working for the Anthony family were allowed to visit the site where 2-year-old Caylee Anthony's body was found, it was too late to gather any "virgin scene" evidence, says forensic scientist Henry Lee.

That's one reason why the defense team, which had been seeking access to the crime scene since the bones were discovered, on Saturday declined the chance to visit the site, says Lee, working as part of a team on behalf of lawyers hired by the Anthony family. The bones, determined to be Caylee's, were found about a half-mile from where Caylee lived with her mother, Casey and grandparents.

"Ideally, we would have been out there the first day, before there was any disturbance," says Lee, perhaps best known for his work on the O.J. Simpson case.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, has been charged with first-degree murder in the toddler's death.
After a grueling 10-day sweep of the crime scene, Orange County Sheriff's Office investigators concluded their search Saturday morning and offered the defense team a chance to visit the site. The team declined.

Lee says at this point, defense investigators are relying on media reports for information.

"We want to know the location of the plastic bag and skull," he says. "How many bones were inside the bag? How many bones were outside. We don't know anything directly from the sheriff's office. As an expert, you can only look at the original crime scene or original evidence. Once it is altered or changed, it is very difficult to put together."

Orange County Sheriff's Office spokesman Capt. Angelo L. Nieves declined comment.

Hours after the sheriff's office finished the crime scene investigation, the office obtained a warrant to search the home of George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of 22-year-old Casey Anthony.

Lee surmises investigators found evidence at the scene they believe is linked to the Anthony house but said he does not have any direct knowledge.

Defense investigators, says Lee, will eventually visit the crime scene.

"I will be looking for trace evidence and DNA evidence," Lee said. "Hair. Fiber. Any forensic evidence. Another area we will need to do work on is crime scene reconstruction."

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla who first bailed Casey Anthony out of jail said he believes someone in the Anthony camp knew where Caylee's remains were before the meter reader found them.

Padilla says a private investigator named Dominic Casey who worked with the Anthony family was aware as early as mid-November that the remains were in a wooded area near Suburban Drive.

VIDEO REPORT: Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Remains Were

However, the remains weren't officially found until mid-December.

"He says, 'Yeah Dominic called me on the 15th and said you gotta get up here we found Caylee.' Hoover tells me that he then asked Dominic 'Is she alive?' 'No she's dead,'" said Padilla.

P.I. SAYS HE VIDEOTAPED AREA WHERE CAYLEE WAS LATER FOUND

Deputies want know what a private investigator was doing in the area where Caylee's body was found. They've been told he was videotaping the area a month before Caylee's body was discovered.

The private investigator was apparently working with the Anthony family at the time. It raises questions about whether the Anthonys knew the remains were there a month before they were found.

The private investigator who works with the Anthonys told Eyewitness News he came to the area the month before Caylee's remains were found and videotaped the area. He says the tape shows Caylee's body was not there at that time, but now investigators want to know why he was there with a camera in mid-November.

Private investigator Jim Hoover says he recorded the wooded area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found about a month before they were found.

"We will definitely look into that, absolutely," said Carlos Padilla, Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Hoover briefly showed an Eyewitness News photographer a short clip of the videotape, which appeared to be authentic; the fence was recognizable.

"They know the existence of the tape and want to look at all evidence that's available," Padilla said.

Investigators also want to talk to the Anthonys' private investigator who works with Hoover, Dominic Casey. The defense wants to intervene, because Dominic Casey used to work for the defense and attorney Jose Baez doesn't want him to divulge privileged information.

Baez said investigators won't let him sit in on the questioning, so he's asking the judge to appoint a special master to protect defense secrets if the private eye agrees to talk.

"Investigators have tried to make arrangements with Mr. Casey to speak to him and he's not responded," Padilla said.

The defense's spokesman said they don't want their former private eye to divulge privileged conversations they might have had about where Caylee's remains might be.

ATTORNEY MAY GIVE REWARD TO METER READER

Eyewitness News has learned that an Orlando attorney who resigned from representing George and Cindy Anthony is considering a $5,000 reward for the man who found two-year-old Caylee Anthony's remains.

Eyewitness news reported two weeks ago that Roy Kronk was not eligible for a Crime line reward, but attorney Mark Nejame said that Kronk, "Did something very good and it's only appropriate that something good be returned to him."

VIDEO REPORT: Meter Reader May Get Reward

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla also says he wants to give Kronk a reward for finding Caylee's remains.

This is heavy. It isn't looking good because all this raises some more eyebrows as the story doesn't add up to this.

Padilla Says P.I. Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were - News Story - WFTV Orlando

Back