~ 7th Heaven ~

Catherine Hicks as the mother, maybe?

Originally posted by VamPyroX
:werd: I pity the "perfect" lives that they have to deal with. The woman who plays the mother, she's not really so "perfect" after all! She played a sex-crazed nympho in a movie that was released years ago!

I remember that movie..forgot the title..American Pie maybe... but this boy humped a watermelon..

Originally posted by SmellyFeet
I remember that movie..forgot the title..American Pie maybe... but this boy humped a watermelon..
Yeah! That was it! This boy was obsessed with getting this girl to go for him by staying outside of her front yard for the whole summer.

who wants LUCY?? hehehe :twisted: I drool for this attractive lady. :thumb:

Attachments

• sv-bmitchell-bw-a_2x3_240.jpg
    sv-bmitchell-bw-a_2x3_240.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 31
this t.v show SUCKS but ah.. it is about bein perfect and must do what bible tells them to do and I think it's :crazy: but I ain't nuts over this t.v show cuz it's not like beverly hills 90210 :P

Anyway, the first season sucked and got better and better... Now, it kind of sucks again because they are running out of good stuff to talk about.

I hate it that we wont find out if Lucy is pregnant and what's going on with Mary because on the tv show mary said her family is gonna kill her. Arghh we wont know what it is until in the fall.

Back