~ 7th Heaven ~

daprilz

Reaction score
anybody watch 7th Heaven TV SHOW ? i do ... i wonder is lucy pregnant and what happen at the end ? since the police and lou want to talk to eric, sound very serious ... better not that someone die or somethin like that .... i cant wait to see what happen next monday!!!

no offense, but that show is really terrible...and too many "perfect and beauiful" people in it...

Originally posted by daprilz
anybody watch 7th Heaven TV SHOW ? i do ... i wonder is lucy pregnant and what happen at the end ? since the police and lou want to talk to eric, sound very serious ... better not that someone die or somethin like that .... i cant wait to see what happen next monday!!!
Hey I hate to tell you this it won;t come on next monday it will come back on in fall

I miss that show since Rogers Cables won't show this show :madfawk: at Roger Cables

i watched it when i was in the US last year. it´s good, but too perfect. no real stuff.

in germany this show is with no CC/subtitles... :(

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
i watched it when i was in the US last year. it´s good, but too perfect. no real stuff.

in germany this show is with no CC/subtitles... :(
that's what i was trying to say... "too perfect" so it sucked anyway

it's only your opinion and I always watch the show 7th heaven.. I know itsound like a family and a priest but it's a good way to give an example if what they are in a situation, etc... my fav actor is Lucy! go lucy! lol

Originally posted by daprilz

You wont see what happened til the fall.. it was a season finale. I saw it, am looking forward to seeing what happened in the fall.

The show doesnt show anyone there 'perfect' it just shows how to handle the situations when one of the characters is in trouble, has problems, etc etc.. :roll: but that's your opinion. :)

Originally posted by Teekie
The show doesnt show anyone there 'perfect' it just shows how to handle the situations when one of the characters is in trouble, has problems, etc etc.. :roll: but that's your opinion. :)

:werd:

They are good examples for any people to see it and knowing what to do in their life if it ever happen to them.

Originally posted by Steel
no offense, but that show is really terrible...and too many "perfect and beauiful" people in it...
:werd: I pity the "perfect" lives that they have to deal with. The woman who plays the mother, she's not really so "perfect" after all! She played a sex-crazed nympho in a movie that was released years ago!

Back