3,276 Hours...the Time A Woman Takes To Get Ready

Blonde --> Bleach :(

Ohh no wonder. Well she could have use the blonde color hair dye on the natural type instead of bleach.. Some people prefer the bleach because it is more efficiency than the natural. Sad, agree :(

Ohh no wonder. Well she could have use the blonde color hair dye on the natural type instead of bleach.. Some people prefer the bleach because it is more efficiency than the natural. Sad, agree :(

She sometimes mostly spend at least $150 everytime and they are done by the professionals.

I don't wear make up -- only mascara and lipstick. That's all. I am sure some of you saw my picture in this AD. :P

Vampy, you forgot it takes some women a little longer to shave their legs/armpits. It may take a little longer to wash up their menstrual cycle, too. It's the nature thing for a woman to take care of herself - a little different than men unless if, you are a homosexual. :giggle:

Just give some women some pampering for their love ones. ;)
That's understandable, from time to time... not all the time. ;)

mate -- it doesn't matter, I just like the avatar, cool?

On most days, I take approximately 10-15 minutes to get ready.

When I'm going to a party or a special event, I take 1-2 hours to get ready.

It all depends on the occasion, really.

BTW, I'm a female ;)

All that time seems so excessive.. It's amazing what we do to ourselves :P I don't think anyone has said this, but as mean as it is, there are (self proclaimed) ugly people in the world and make-up may help them feel better about themselves or .. you know.. =D

As for myself, I have hair down to the middle of my back so it takes a bit of time to fix it up - BUT - if I know what I'm going to wear (which is not all that hard to pick out) then shower takes less than 10 min, hair takes about 15 (5 to dry, 10 to straighten) and then a few more min to get dressed. I have a massive dislike for make-up, so I don't wear any. =D

Where did ur joker goes?

Time for a seachange, I always change the avatar all the time, savvy? Best to stick within the topic and disregard all my posts in this thread, my apologises.

Speaking of energy... the amount of energy wasted around the house is 25% by men and 75% by women. No wonder why men are always broke when they have a wife. ;)

I am not married but your are right about married men are always broke - they always complains about their wife controlling money. Ha!

I had to laugh at the topic of this thread. There could be worse things girls could be spending that time doing. I'm sure guys spend 3276 hours doing stuff that annoy girls. But maybe we apprieciate that you play 3276 hours of video games because it means you will get bored of it and you will teach us how to fix the sink...eventually! :)

The reasoning for each girl to wear make up is different: to feel beautiful, maybe to impress you, maybe they do it as a way to take care of themself and as many of you started at, maybe the girl is hiding. The common reaction I'm hearing from guys in this thread is that it isn't needed. Maybe the girl does not know that. Tell her what is more important to you.

Nevertheless, I understand your impatience.

Back