21st Birthday

RedFox

Reaction score
Hi now I am 21. :mrgreen: I'm at RIT. There are some people who may do something special. Other than that, I'll use the $21 my parents sent me to get somethink like a mouse and a book.
What did you do for your 21st birthdays or any others that were special to you?

i was.......... uh.. on my 21st b-day i am.... ohh maybe i shouldn't say it here..

BTW HAPPY birthday
:birthday: to you :D

Happy Birthday to you.. I has once that age past 22 yrs ago! your able going to bar since ur turn 21!!! :dance:

Happy Birthday!

:birthday:
:birthday: :birthday:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

I rather to not share about my 21th.. it was wild (party) and I was very drunk. But I want to say that it was blast and fun.

Last edited:
I'm currently organising my 21st for July 2006 :D I can't wait!!

On my 21st birthday, I was in Germany at the university, and some people surprised me with a bottle of wine and cake. Then I had to go to the town hall to cancel my residency in Darmstadt, as I was flying back to the US 3 days later. In the afternoon, my friend in Bavaria (Regensburg) drove to come and visit me for the weekend. She surprised me with some brownies and another bottle of wine. Next day, we went to Rudesheim for the Rhine River cruise. It was a lot of fun.

In Germany, the legal drinking age is 18 (I think) so I was able to drink legally before my 21st birthday, ha ha ha...

LOL, kuiji75.
Yes, you are right about acholoc legal in Germany.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

:birthday: :party:

My 21st birthday...Ummm...let's see...I didn't go out drinking. I was already two and a half months pregnant. LOL.

:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu
:birthday: to youuu, Redfox!!!!!

Hope the day is a great one for u! :cheers:

at my 21st i partied LOL

RedFox said:
Hi now I am 21. :mrgreen: I'm at RIT. There are some people who may do something special. Other than that, I'll use the $21 my parents sent me to get somethink like a mouse and a book.
What did you do for your 21st birthdays or any others that were special to you?

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: to you!!!!

On my 21st ?? I know I got my frist insurance for my car. I went to Texas Women Unversity for frist year.

I am not drinker till I was 26. :)

Happy Birthday to you!!! :cheers:

I went to 3 different bars on my 21st birthday with my friends (I was in school at that time.) My parents suprised me by taking me to Atlantic City for the weekend for my late birthday. :)

my 21st b'day was barhopping.. ekk and I was the driver since my exbf was very drunk! *shaking my head*

By the way,

Redfox Have a blastful b'day if you get one.. Please don't drink and drive if you have a vehicle or driving someone else's car! Thanks :)

Wendy

happpy birrrthhhhdddayyyy :birthday:

I had a very good 21st birthday.. Some of us went gambling on the boat and i won somewhere in 300 bucks. :) nothing special really.

Happy Birthday to you...... Enjoy your celebrate bday!

When I was 21 yrs old and having parties hang'n around w/my friends at Edmonton,Alberta. Good memories in the winter at WEM...

:dj::dance:

i turned 21 yrs old, my friends took me to club and they bought me dranks... i was sooo FUN, dance and wild with friends.. wow it sooo FUN!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

I didnt do anything for my 21st birthday except be able to buy alcohol at RIT. :D

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you!!! lalala

i was married to my ex and he was a creap so i probably stood home, do you know sometimes i can't remember things that i did with him, said ha
well who care anyway

happy birthday and enjoy!
my son's birthday is today he is 20 one year to go

Back