2010 Election Results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, we are called "Americans" now ..... get over it :giggle:

but........ it was called the "13 Colonies" (of British America).... not "America" until 1776 - the Declaration of Independence.

but........ it was called the "13 Colonies" (of British America).... not "America" until 1776 - the Declaration of Independence.

hence the AMERICAN revolution ..... :roll:

there ... its even in bold.

hence the AMERICAN revolution ..... :roll:

there ... its even in bold.

Actually, American Revolution isn't about dictator, it was about without representatives.

Actually, American Revolution isn't about dictator, it was about without representatives.

without representatives to whom I dare ask?

Would the whom be a dictator tyrant?

Why .... yes.

here is the whom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_III_of_the_United_Kingdom

"He has abdicated Government here ... He has plundered our seas, ravaged our Coasts, burnt our towns, and destroyed the lives of our people."

ab·di·cate   /ˈæbdɪˌkeɪt/ Show Spelled
[ab-di-keyt] Show IPA
verb, -cat·ed, -cat·ing.
–verb (used without object)
1. to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, esp. in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
–verb (used with object)
2. to give up or renounce (authority, duties, an office, etc.), esp. in a voluntary, public, or formal manner: King Edward VIII of England abdicated the throne in 1936.

Obama has abdicated the authority of the US Constitution.

If the Bill of Rights of 1689 never exist, the Patriots would had never gotten the notion they should revolt in order to get the same concept on their continent.

when was United States of America born? and the Constitution?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it true about some of US Constitution was from British Common Law?

If the Bill of Rights of 1689 never exist, the Patriots would had never gotten the notion they should revolt in order to get the same concept on their continent.

If there were never a Roman Empire, the government of the United Kingdon would never have existed.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Is it true about some of US Constitution was from British Common Law?

why don't you ask a fellow American-born citizen who would know this better than me like.... Steinhauer.

but...... you're wrong. time to brush up your high school textbook on American Revolution!

Its time for you to actually understand some basic concepts before you can even comprehend the American Revolution at the HS level.

why don't you ask a fellow American-born citizen who would know this better than me like.... Steinhauer.

I think that you already know. :mad2:

If there were never a Roman Empire, the government of the United Kingdon would never have existed.

If there were never cavemen, the humanity would never have existed.

In fact... in the Wikipedia link Steinhauer provided:

Though the Americans characterised George as a tyrant, in these years he acted as a constitutional monarch supporting the initiatives of his ministers.

Notice how this important document does not grant power to the President?

THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION - We the People

but if president was democrat, senate was democrat and house of rep was democrat like Jan 2009 to Jan 2011, of course, they are elected by people so they could whatever and consequences will applies if they don't get Americans want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back