2008 Beijing olympics

abjlove

Reaction score
who watched it?!!!
and what did you think of it?? :D

Mod's note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

I did watched the opening last night. It was awesome to see fireworks and all the teams around the world.

It is nice. I like that man walking in the air, and make the flame. It makes me goosebumps. :)

I'm little exciting to watch the opening ceremony, China is doing good job with olympics.

There's protest in around Beijing about issue with Tibet and Darfur, many of them got fought and arrested, also lacking on freedom of speech in China cause tourists to have alot change in their life.

Few months ago, I read news that deaf chinese dancers will be in Olympic.
Last night, we watched opening ceremonies. It was beautiful.

One thing, I am disppointed that we do not see any deaf chinese dancers at opening ceremonies

[yt]UkNya5lpKgE[/yt]

very impressive with opening ceremony but too much fireworks

i did watch the open ceremony and my favorite part of it was parade of nations and i like the girls dresses

Did anybody notice what they did with the drawing at the beginning of the ceremony?

That was not the end of the drawing. They actually put that drawing on the ground in the path where everyone was walking and waving at the crowd. At the front of the huge drawing were colored mats that people walked on before walking on the drawing creating a rainbow.

Did anybody notice what they did with the drawing at the beginning of the ceremony?

That was not the end of the drawing. They actually put that drawing on the ground in the path where everyone was walking and waving at the crowd. At the front of the huge drawing were colored mats that people walked on before walking on the drawing creating a rainbow.

Yes this drawing was a neat one too creating a rainbow when people walked on it. It was a neat idea. Something different like leaving a shoes imprints.

Did anybody notice wave effects of boxes in the middle of the ceremony - that was impressive perfect timing created wonderful animations with shapes and patterns. that was clever. Also the main theme of their openng was in fact basically a 75 mins long entertaining lesson about China's 5,000 years old history - fantastic. I didn't get half of it either i know omly very little of it.

yes i notice that it was awesome

Back