17 more days!!!!!!

Gonna have blast time in Germany cant wait to see your husband so badly!!! lol and also cant wait to move in and have a family again ? lol

Have you both met before in real life? Or is this the first time you'll be meeting him in 17 days? Just curious. ;)

I'm just confused about being married if you're married to him why live in AZ and him living in Germany.

Uh-ohhhhhh....do you guys have umm....insurance on the bed? :laugh2: (j/k) But hey, that's great and wish you both the best, cherishing the time to be together once again...gee, 3 months is a lonnnng time for a guy to not get help with the laundry...I can only imagine his laundry pile...a big stack of clothes piling up here and there! :lol:

Anyhow, have a safe trip to Germany and pssttt...yeah, talkin' to ya bud, don't forget 'roses'!! :D

~RR

Have you both met before in real life? Or is this the first time you'll be meeting him in 17 days? Just curious. ;)

I'm just confused about being married if you're married to him why live in AZ and him living in Germany.

Cheri--

I flow to Germany on the 8th of Sept and that was the last time I saw them. It will be 3 months by the time they get here since the last time I saw them.

He mentioned flying out to Germany, most likely because he was sent there to do a 'tour'...stationed in Germany...now that she is able to fly out there and stay with him--. The armed forces will send a spouse any where in the world and do a 'tour' for a duration of time, some spouses are able to live on the base or near the base while others wait back at home in the states...awaiting their loved ones to finish a 'tour'. Hopefully that helps answer your question. ;)

~RR

Oh Opps, my bad I didn't catch that post. :Oops:

*shaking my head* are you use banana weed????? :lol: :laugh2:

Moonie.gif
kiss my ass, Monkey.

Sorry BabyHornyBrat4 about this topic-off :lol: I respect your thread about going to Germany :)

I just fooling around to picking on Cheri lol :lol:

That is fine, no proble Deafmonkey. Did her poop look like a Bananna?

Cheri, We have been married for over 5 years and together for almost 6 years. We have 2 kids, 4 year old son and a almost a 14 month old daughter. We lived in El Paso for the past 5 1/2 years and stationed in Ft. Bliss. I PCSed to Germany back in Sept and now the army is going to be sending my wife here to live.

Also, my old SN was armymech81, but since my wife joined, I changed to this username and asked PM to delete my old acct. There, I have stated all my info that is importent to know abt me. Also, I have a couple minons around here that follow everywhere I go cause they love my comments :rofl:

That is fine, no proble Deafmonkey. Did her poop look like a Bananna?

Cheri, We have been married for over 5 years and together for almost 6 years. We have 2 kids, 4 year old son and a almost a 14 month old daughter. We lived in El Paso for the past 5 1/2 years and stationed in Ft. Bliss. I PCSed to Germany back in Sept and now the army is going to be sending my wife here to live.

Also, my old SN was armymech81, but since my wife joined, I changed to this username and asked PM to delete my old acct. There, I have stated all my info that is importent to know abt me. Also, I have a couple minons around here that follow everywhere I go cause they love my comments :rofl:

probably nope. She had shit dots all over her butt lol but I tease her lol yeah it is GROSS ewwwwwwwww lol :lol: I would not kiss their ass yucks!!!! :lol:

Hey it is great that she will join with you and especially during xmas time. Yay I am sure that she will decorate xmas at your new place. :whistle: Have fun and enjoy the germany.

My uncle and cousin used to speak German. See my cousin used to lived in Germany cuz she was married to German guy but ended up divorced. But anyway, my uncle was attracted with German life so he learned to speak german. I learn about 4 or 5 words that is all. LOL but it was fun.

After my uncled passed away and my cousin sang a german song and it was so beautiful.

awww thats great!! Nothing like reuniting after being apart for so long. Y'all have a great & wonderful time on that day:)

LOL LMAO!! Cheri and Deafmonkey are so FUNNY!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Now, it's 15 more days! WOOTT!!!!!! I cant believe it is almost there!

I am reallly HOPE we can get our first Christmas Tree this year but I doubt it because we dont save lot of money for presents this year... BUT we will have a big Christmas next year for SURE.. :)

We are going to Neumburg for Christmas Lights....

Back