17 more days!!!!!!

LOL LMAO!! Cheri and Deafmonkey are so FUNNY!! :laugh2: :laugh2:

Now, it's 15 more days! WOOTT!!!!!! I cant believe it is almost there!

I am reallly HOPE we can get our first Christmas Tree this year but I doubt it because we dont save lot of money for presents this year... BUT we will have a big Christmas next year for SURE.. :)

We are going to Neumburg for Christmas Lights....

yeah isn't funny eh? lol :lol: yeah it was so FUN lol :lol:

You guys are really crazy couple because of all the too much yak about your private lives. BTW, good luck screaming when you finally see each other again. :lol:

15 days left!!!!!!

WOOTT!!!!

I will not stop counting these days until I FINALLY be with my husband and RAPE HIM! hahaha:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Wow, this must be excite.... I was once like you two, when I first flew down to meet RR as he used to live in the state of Iowa.....It was an awesome experiences, couldn't wait to be in each others arms....LOL

You guys have fun!!! and have a safe trip!!

Rape... Can't you use a different word? Its not a pretty word to say.... It may offend some people....

HELLO! My husband and I are just playing around "rape" and it is not a serious... Everyone in this alldeaf already know that we are already married and we are not going to be SERIOUS.. We are just tooo exciting since we havent sex for almost 3 months...

It is not may offened some ppl....

Everyone, am I RIGHT?

Wow, this must be excite.... I was once like you two, when I first flew down to meet RR as he used to live in the state of Iowa.....It was an awesome experiences, couldn't wait to be in each others arms....LOL

You guys have fun!!! and have a safe trip!!

YEA.. I cant wait til we are together in our arms! hehe....

HELLO! My husband and I are just playing around "rape" and it is not a serious... Everyone in this alldeaf already know that we are already married and we are not going to be SERIOUS.. We are just tooo exciting since we havent sex for almost 3 months...

It is not may offened some ppl....

Everyone, am I RIGHT?

Yes, some people not feeling offend. I understand what you mean, you like to joke around..I'm not feeling offend.

BabyHornyBrat4 said:
LOL LMAO!! Cheri and Deafmonkey are so FUNNY!!

Lol thanks ;) I bet you are so excite and looking forward seeing your husband again. :run: :run: <<that's babyhornybrat. :giggle:

awww what a melt heart! i undy how ur feeling excite to see ur hubby and be in his arm!!!! also i know what u mean rape is not serious.. same thing i say to my bf lol!

Lol thanks ;) I bet you are so excite and looking forward seeing your husband again. :run: :run: <<that's babyhornybrat. :giggle:

YEA! I Am soo exciting to see my husband again!!! I love him and I ALWAYS thinking of my husband everyday!

Yep and what's wrong with people being very sexual. seriously some ppl should get a life! :roll:

I dont understand why people do that. Seriously, some ppl should get a life, I agree..

My husband and I are just very exciting to seee e ach other again and we can say it.. It wont hurt... It is not that serious... We are just playing each other...

yeah it wouldn't hurt cuz you guys love eachother and can't wait to see eachother again.. I know the feeling lol!

QUOTE=BabyHornyBrat4;678292]I dont understand why people do that. Seriously, some ppl should get a life, I agree..

My husband and I are just very exciting to seee e ach other again and we can say it.. It wont hurt... It is not that serious... We are just playing each other...[/QUOTE]

OK, let me clear one thing up right now. There is one thing that can solve the define of rape. Rape is having sex with someone that is not willing or can't stop the process. In other words:

YOU CAN NOT RAPE THE WILLING

Wow!!! u two have it going so strong after 5 years. It melts my heart. I hope my husband and I will still want to "rape" each other after 5 years of being together.

Have FUN and dont break the bed!

Are u moving to Germany for good?

BabyHornyBrat..are u from AZ? If so, what part? I am from Phx, AZ. :)

Wow!!! u two have it going so strong after 5 years. It melts my heart. I hope my husband and I will still want to "rape" each other after 5 years of being together.

Have FUN and dont break the bed!

Are u moving to Germany for good?

BabyHornyBrat..are u from AZ? If so, what part? I am from Phx, AZ. :)

yeaaa, we can have FUN but we are try our BEST to not break the bed, LOL..

I live in Tucson, AZ (two hours away from Phx)

Back