17 more days!!!!!!

BabyHornyBrat4

Reaction score
I am counting these days until I finally see my handsome smiley husband on the 10th of December. My kids and I are leaving on the 9th of December. I am soo exciting...

It is 17 more DAYS left until I finally be with my HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :ily: :ily:

Handsome Smiley, come and count with me these days until we finally together again!!!!

:ily: :ily: :ily: :ily: to my HANDSOME SMILEY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, Everyone, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE ME IN YOUR PRAYS TO LIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT WHEN SHE GETS HERE!!!!!

She as told me that she going to try put our bedroom into the livingroom before the 1st night is over. We are getting a house where we will be the 1st ones to live in it and she plans on making it look like it is 50 years old and falling apart with the first night there!!!!!

Again, I ask, PLEASE HAVE ME IN YOUR PRAYS!!!!!!!!!!

I love ya baby horny brat and I am only picking on you, cause you know what my job is!!!!:bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: :hug: :lick:

So, Everyone, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HAVE ME IN YOUR PRAYS TO LIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT WHEN SHE GETS HERE!!!!!

She as told me that she going to try put our bedroom into the livingroom before the 1st night is over. We are getting a house where we will be the 1st ones to live in it and she plans on making it look like it is 50 years old and falling apart with the first night there!!!!!

Again, I ask, PLEASE HAVE ME IN YOUR PRAYS!!!!!!!!!!

I love ya baby horny brat and I am only picking on you, cause you know what my job is!!!!:bowlol: :bowlol: :bowlol: :hug: :lick:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUNNY.... AS you WISH! LMAO! :cuddle: :bj: LMAO hahaha JK JK

:run: WHOO HOOO!!! :run: WHOO HOO!!!! :run:

Good Luck and Hope everything go smooth on the first visiting each others...

Does it mean she and the kids are flying to Germany to be with you???

:run: WHOO HOOO!!! :run: WHOO HOO!!!! :run:

Good Luck and Hope everything go smooth on the first visiting each others...

Does it mean she and the kids are flying to Germany to be with you???

Yes, we got a 3 bedroom house that will be finished in 2 weeks and we move in 2 days latter. But she arrives almost a week later. So, please pray for me not to die of exhaustion or dehyration

yay!! im sure yall miss each other like crazy as i can see between yalll.. dont worry time will fly by so fast!! before yall know that yall will be together and happily settle in new home and live ever happily together!! :)

So, that mean she will be living in Germany with you?? So, good luck and have fun!!

yay!! im sure yall miss each other like crazy as i can see between yalll.. dont worry time will fly by so fast!! before yall know that yall will be together and happily settle in new home and live ever happily together!! :)

Oh yea, we miss each other like CRAZY!!!! Yea, time will fly by SO FAST!!! :)

Yes, the kids and I are move there and live with my husband.. We will be family together AGAIN..

yay!! Good for you. You are lucky will be living in Germany. It is beautiful country. My husband is from England, we might go to England some day. We want to wait till my daughter is little older, so we can handle it.

Great! And Happy for you and your family get together back!..

Curious When last time you and kids see your husband?

Congratulate new home too. :):):):)

Great! And Happy for you and your family get together back!..

Curious When last time you and kids see your husband?

Congratulate new home too. :):):):)

I flow to Germany on the 8th of Sept and that was the last time I saw them. It will be 3 months by the time they get here since the last time I saw them.

You and your husband will have blast time with sex. because of 3 month. Be careful that your kids wont hear your moaning! :Ohno: lol

You and your husband will have blast time with sex. because of 3 month. Be careful that your kids wont hear your moaning! :Ohno: lol

OHH YEA!! WOOT!!! I cant wait to have a HOT HOT HOT ROMANTIC and HARD SEX all long night! hehe

SHH!!!!!!!!

The kids will SLEEP and they wont wake up. LOL.. hehe

OHH YEA!! WOOT!!! I cant wait to have a HOT HOT HOT ROMANTIC and HARD SEX all long night! hehe

SHH!!!!!!!!

The kids will SLEEP and they wont wake up. LOL.. hehe

In German there have much different culture for you. I know that there have german language. I hope that you will learn how sign german language. Will you?

In German there have much different culture for you. I know that there have german language. I hope that you will learn how sign german language. Will you?

Hopefully we both will and would be fun coming back to the states!!! We will get all our friends confused signing in both German and ASL:bowlol:

Hopefully we both will and would be fun coming back to the states!!! We will get all our friends confused signing in both German and ASL:bowlol:

YUP It will be FUN! I cant wait for it... Friends will be CONFUSED whats the hell we are talking about? What is that languages from? lol... :bowlol: :bowlol:

Back