130,000 Watts!?

Damn that is fuck shit loud!!! i am sure i will feeling far away from here i will said probly around 2 or 3 miles. :laugh2:

HOLY MOLY i would feel it All across the ISLAND if that was blasted on this island man i know mom and dad would tell me to turn down the radio and i would tell them i dont have it on i ts from KONA my god LOUD!

Waste of friggen money. I am hearing and like my music just loud enough.

It may be a waste of money, but once you find a way to keep the music going longer than 5 minutes or keep it going forever, u'll find a way to market the idea.

Damn ....this makes the Beast Bronco look like a pip-squeak mouse in comparsion to that 140k van.

Poor guy imagine spending ton of $ on that van every time he turns up the volume.

While freaky is getting turned on...I have a question...does it require a lot of voltage power to power all those watts?

How big must that generator in that van be?

silence..that a good question considering size of generator in the van.

from the article I can see the van's pretty much undriveable cuz it weighs as much as the heaviest new pickup truck due to the extra batteries needed for storage of the electricity needed to run all that shit inside the van. so I guess the motor's just there to make all the power needed for the decibel drag contests.

If I won the lottery, I'd pay that guy to come to RIT/NTID to put on a show for the deafies! :thumb:

Back