Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

:wave: again SleepyTaz or should i now call u AwakeTaz qq :lol:

What is ur wildest fantasy qq *snickers*

knightwolf68 said:
COOL AND SOUND SO COZY !!!

WHAT IF THE NASA ASK U TO LIVE ON THE MARS AND WILL U TAKE THAT ?

umm, no *blinks* I think I will grow old faster that way... so no thanks lol plus I like the beauty of the woods, the water, the clouds etc... none of that is on mars :)

Fly Free said:
:wave: again SleepyTaz or should i now call u AwakeTaz qq :lol:

What is ur wildest fantasy qq *snickers*

:wave: fly free hehe yeah I'm quite awake for now ;)

wildest fantasy... ohhh would you really want to know? ;) being with more than 3 women at once... :whistle:

Fly Free said:
ohh ORGY!!! :lol: one day im sure u will get that chance! :D

ha ha I don't know if that would ever happen :) thats quite alright if it never did :)

im sure u will get ur chance one day -- it takes alot of trust and communication to understand boundaries and that there would be no emotional connections -- take ur time SleepyTaz and the opportunity would come to u :D

Fly Free said:
im sure u will get ur chance one day -- it takes alot of trust and communication to understand boundaries and that there would be no emotional connections -- take ur time SleepyTaz and the opportunity would come to u :D

lol, its quite alright. :) I don't have that fantasy often ;) I'm not even looking for it to make it to happen. :) thanks tho fly free hon :) :hug:

TweetyBird:
what kind do u have computer???
uhh... some name you've never heard of... actually it is pieces put together :)

do u have pet? if u do, how many?? :ily:
yes I have pets... 5 cats and 2 dogs :)

oh yea BIG TIME i am ready for that!!!!! :)

are u ready go see ur friends after xmas???

TweetyBird said:
oh yea BIG TIME i am ready for that!!!!! :)

are u ready go see ur friends after xmas???

OH YES I'm so so so so so so ready to see my friend! The thing is... I will see her on Christmas Eve... so which that means... I will be having early Christmas with my family... getting our stockings... we already went christmas shopping and bascially didn't really need to wrap things up heh. I will be on vacation from Dec 24- Jan 10... I'm so pumped! :)

wow!!! i bet that u are so exciting!! smile!!! becareful when u fly up there.. :)

TweetyBird said:
wow!!! i bet that u are so exciting!! smile!!! becareful when u fly up there.. :)

aww, thanks for the concern, TweetyBird... I will be very careful! :) I'm flying out on the 24th of Dec very early in the morning :)

yw anytime.. same here i will zoom on dec 27 to see my gf.. i cant wait!!! yaya!!!

already pack???

Back