Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

I am going to ask you the same questions that I have asked DreamDeaf at her own "ask me anything thread"

What the best sex postion that you already did with your past girlfriend?

What the best part of your life?

What the saddest moment in your life that is unforgettable? and Why?

Who do you get along with most in AllDeaf and why?

If you had a choice between a dog and a cat which would you choose and why?

Have you ever been hurt by a past relationship and did you learn anything about it?

Have anyone ever robbed you?

If you win a car and you had a choice to choose which car would you choose and why?

Do you believe in love at first sight?

Cheri:
I am going to ask you the same questions that I have asked DreamDeaf at her own "ask me anything thread"
Oh no dirty questions coming up! heh
What the best sex postion that you already did with your past girlfriend?
hmm being on the top :)

What the best part of your life?
ohhh umm... I'm sure the best part of my life would BE when I move out of my parents' house which should be this summer :) But your question seems to be in the past tense, so I shall say this recent Thankgiving when I was in PA and met a new deaf friend... and those good moments I had with my former girlfriend :)

What the saddest moment in your life that is unforgettable? and Why?
when I had to do something that I regrets because of family and stuff... bleh

Who do you get along with most in AllDeaf and why?
hmm no one but DD (from whom I doesn't know in person already, that is) was the first and the only one who chatted with me outside of AD... I'm hoping to perhaps get some more, but am just letting things happen :)

If you had a choice between a dog and a cat which would you choose and why?
ohh cat... even tho I like dogs, but I prefer cat over dog... I'm a big cat lover... they could take care of themselves, take care of their own business in a litter box without having to be let out several times a day... etc etc... and they are cute to cuddle with mmmm!

Have you ever been hurt by a past relationship and did you learn anything about it?
hmmm yes, and I learnt not to tell my parents some certain things *sighss*

Have anyone ever robbed you?
lucky, that never happened... although I robbed other people, but always in a teasing way... I always give whatever I stole back :) It is a fun habit of mine to pratice stealing things from under people nose and then wave it in their face showing them I have got something in my hand :giggle:

If you win a car and you had a choice to choose which car would you choose and why?
ohh umm... not much of a genius with types of cars, but I'd prefer trucks over cars for safety reasons mostly and I like trucks :)

Do you believe in love at first sight?
yeah... I'm open to that possiblity... never had happened to me and feels that it will not... but then again... who knows? :dunno: :)

knightwolf68 said:
Who You Would Like To Meet The Pro Player ???

hmm pro player? umm naawww! I'd rather to play with them in pro! why not? :) :giggle: oh... I wouldn't mind playing some football, but of course I wouldn't know a thing... so if there was such thing as pro flag football... now that is when I would join! ;)

sleepytaz said:
hmm pro player? umm naawww! I'd rather to play with them in pro! why not? :) :giggle: oh... I wouldn't mind playing some football, but of course I wouldn't know a thing... so if there was such thing as pro flag football... now that is when I would join! ;)

YEAH IT WOULD BE COOL BUT JUST NAME ONE PRO PLAYER THAT U WANT TO MEET ?

More Questions....

If someone close to you passed away from murder would you forgive that person who murdered someone close to you?

If you had a choice between love and money which would you choose and why?

Have you ever won anything in your life?

Which AllDeaf members are at your least likeable?

What is your favorite food?

What is your favorite icecream?

Have anyone ever betrayed you before? How did that feel to you?

If you had a chance to change anything in your life what would that be?

Have you ever lied to anyone that was close to you? and Why?

knightwolf68 said:
YEAH IT WOULD BE COOL BUT JUST NAME ONE PRO PLAYER THAT U WANT TO MEET ?

ehh... I don't know and don't care about pro players... ohh no waitttt! I wouldn't mind meeting Reggie White :) He was a good player for the Packers and I've seen him play :)

sleepytaz said:
ehh... I don't know and don't care about pro players... ohh no waitttt! I wouldn't mind meeting Reggie White :) He was a good player for the Packers and I've seen him play :)

OH AHHH REGGIE WHITE IS VERY GOOD PLAYER ... THAT'S COOL ...

WHAT'S UR HOBBIES ?

Cheri:
More Questions....
ohh yay!

If someone close to you passed away from murder would you forgive that person who murdered someone close to you?
hmm I might not forgive the murderer for a while, BUT I will evenerally forgive because I don't like to hold grudges at all.

If you had a choice between love and money which would you choose and why?
easy choice... love because I don't like how we depends on money to surive... so if I've got a love... it is that love that will win over the money ANY TIME... even if it is over a million dollars

Have you ever won anything in your life?
hmm no I never have, that I know of...

Which AllDeaf members are at your least likeable?
umm... *mutters* ravensteve

What is your favorite food?
ohh hmm... oooo... that would be... orange chicken with white fried rice... yeaaa

What is your favorite icecream?
vanilla... prefers malt ;) and chocolate too :)

Have anyone ever betrayed you before? How did that feel to you?
umm... no one have every betrayed me before... so far... :) so I wouldn't know how that felt. :)

If you had a chance to change anything in your life what would that be?
Umm... not telling my dad about my being a lesbian... hmm that would have been something different today... but really... I wouldn't change a thing :)

Have you ever lied to anyone that was close to you? and Why?
Umm... yeah my sister because I didn't want her to find out I was a les at the time, but she figured it out... I hated to hurt her feelings in any way ... bleh although, I hate lying itself... I evenerally gave in and told her anyways... shes way too smart :)

knightwolf68 said:
OH AHHH REGGIE WHITE IS VERY GOOD PLAYER ... THAT'S COOL ...

WHAT'S UR HOBBIES ?

yeahh Reggie White was indeed a very good player :)

hmm my hobbies are reading magical fantasy books, visiting my friends in person which I love the most, playing sports for fun with my friends, riding my bike, sleeping, and being online surfing the net :)

sleepytaz said:
yeahh Reggie White was indeed a very good player :)

hmm my hobbies are reading magical fantasy books, visiting my friends in person which I love the most, playing sports for fun with my friends, riding my bike, sleeping, and being online surfing the net :)

PICK ONE U LIKE TO PLAY SPORT MOST OF TIMES ?

knightwolf68 said:
Which One Of U Are Being Young Or Older Of Sister ?? Don't U Have Brother ?

I'm the oldest of 3 children... I've got a young brother and a younger sister :)

knightwolf68 said:
Kewl ... What Is Ur Fav Color And Why ?

hmm... teal because I see the mixture of blue and green in it... which is also the color I like... it give me a sense of peace

sleepytaz said:
hmm... teal because I see the mixture of blue and green in it... which is also the color I like... it give me a sense of peace

COOL AND SOUND SO COZY !!!

WHAT IF THE NASA ASK U TO LIVE ON THE MARS AND WILL U TAKE THAT ?

Back