Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

u already name it so what is your favorite so far?

Fly Free said:
NO i dont want that -- how abt a :kiss: qq that would be MUCH nicer! :rofl:

:giggle: ohh alright alright, no half coal in your stocking then! gives fly free a :kiss: woo hoo! lol lol

sleepytaz said:
:giggle: ohh alright alright, no half coal in your stocking then! gives fly free a :kiss: woo hoo! lol lol

*perks up*

*swoons* NICE! thank u SleepyTaz!

:lol: SleepyTaz -- im ALWAYS *swooning* hehe

new question!

Do u like drinking coffee or do u prefer hot tea/hot chocolate q

Fly Free:
:lol: SleepyTaz -- im ALWAYS *swooning* hehe
ohh really? :kiss: heres another one to swoon for ;)

new question!

Do u like drinking coffee or do u prefer hot tea/hot chocolate q

Hmm... yes I do like drinking coffee... as long it is not decafed (yuk yuk) and I grew up on hot tea and hot chocolate.... I rather liked flavored coffee when there is available... I could take regular coffee... as long as there are plenty of sugar and creamers! ;)

*swoons* a :kiss: in the MORNING! *perks up* hehe thank u!

ahh :thumb: caffeine in coffee!!! gotta have it leaded! what type of flavored creamers do u like qq for example: french vanilla, creamy mocha and etc etc

Fly Free:
*swoons* a :kiss: in the MORNING! *perks up* hehe thank u!
ohh quite welcome fly free!!

ahh :thumb: caffeine in coffee!!! gotta have it leaded! what type of flavored creamers do u like qq for example: french vanilla, creamy mocha and etc etc

I know perfectly what flavored creamers are, hon ;) Hmm... I usually get french vanilla with my coffee... not too crazy about other flavors in the coffee... doesn't just taste right some how. :dunno: I'm pretty open in trying different flavors though! :) And yes, caffeine in the coffee! woo woo... I need that! *thinks about zooming to a good gas station nearby and get me a coffee... hmm hmm*

:lol: SleepyTaz abt zooming to the gas station to get urself coffee -- dont forget -- get the grande size! hehe ;)

ahh gotcha abt French Vanilla -- i once tried it and it was interesting to taste that in the coffee altho i personally dont make it a habit -- i like regular creamer or a lil milk if no creamers oh well

*thinking*

If there was ONE thing in life u wanted, what might it be q

Fly Free:
:lol: SleepyTaz abt zooming to the gas station to get urself coffee -- dont forget -- get the grande size! hehe ;)
back with my coffee from the gas station! grande size? ack I will never ever be able to finish that! 20oz is good enough ;)

ahh gotcha abt French Vanilla -- i once tried it and it was interesting to taste that in the coffee altho i personally dont make it a habit -- i like regular creamer or a lil milk if no creamers oh well
Yeah... I do like regular creamer... in hot chocolate :) it is quite good ;)

*thinking*

If there was ONE thing in life u wanted, what might it be q
ohh umm... ONE?? not two? oh awww man alright... umm ONE thing I want in life is to led a good life til the day I die? :)

Who Do U Wish That U Would Have Been Date With The Fames Person Who Would Be That And Why ?

sleepytaz said:
Fly Free:

back with my coffee from the gas station! grande size? ack I will never ever be able to finish that! 20oz is good enough ;)

Yeah... I do like regular creamer... in hot chocolate :) it is quite good ;)

ohh umm... ONE?? not two? oh awww man alright... umm ONE thing I want in life is to led a good life til the day I die? :)

ahh 20 oz is still good too! :thumb:

aww u wanted TWO qq LOL what is ur 2nd thing q

knightwolf68:
Who Do U Wish That U Would Have Been Date With The Fames Person Who Would Be That And Why ?

Ohh umm... famous person? *thinks hard* to be frank, I'd rather not to be dating anyone famous... plus I don't know of anyone famous that interests me... from watching their life styles being shown on tv... them showing off etc etc... eh not my thing. Although, if I could date one famous person... umm it would be... Jackie Chan just because he is funny and cool when he does his stunts ha ha... only if he was younger. Only date him for really short time :lol: (gasps and yes I mentioned I wouldn't date a guy like jackie chan and not a lady?! and in my opinion, it would be hard to find a good lady worth dating that is famous) :)

Fly Free:
ahh 20 oz is still good too! :thumb:
yep, 20 oz is good indeed! :)

aww u wanted TWO qq LOL what is ur 2nd thing q
hmmm hmmm... make some future better for the children... more specifically deaf children... some how... :)

sleepytaz said:
knightwolf68:

Ohh umm... famous person? *thinks hard* to be frank, I'd rather not to be dating anyone famous... plus I don't know of anyone famous that interests me... from watching their life styles being shown on tv... them showing off etc etc... eh not my thing. Although, if I could date one famous person... umm it would be... Jackie Chan just because he is funny and cool when he does his stunts ha ha... only if he was younger. Only date him for really short time :lol: (gasps and yes I mentioned I wouldn't date a guy like jackie chan and not a lady?! and in my opinion, it would be hard to find a good lady worth dating that is famous) :)

ONE TIMES DATE IS GOOD ENUFF TO KNOW ... NICE ANSWER ...

Back