Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

SpiceHD:

when will u get your cute butt over here and visit me? :-D

I am trying to figure that one out, hopefully soon! :) :hug:

what is your favorite color?
You can find it under... but here is the answer anyhow heh :)
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=11281&page=4&pp=20&highlight=favorite+color
sleepytaz said:
Dark Blue and Navy, Dark forrest green, teal, and black

the orginal post didn't have those color... just added here to be more creative :)

will u dare to get harley davidson?

umm... lemme see... specifically harley davidson? hmm maybe since I do like motorcyles, but will see ;)

how old are you ( sorry dumb question) :-P

what do u like to do for a living?

OldNavyGirl:

how old are you

I am 21 now :)

( sorry dumb question) :-P

Naw naw, no such thing as dumb questions here :) :hug:

what do u like to do for a living?

hmmm... as of right now, it would be visiting with my deaf friends when I have the chance... I mean in real life heh. What would I like to do for a living in general... hmm finish my college Education, maybe tour a bit in Europe for a bit after I graduate with my soon to be roommate. After that, I'd like to set up some kind of business... maybe bakery stuff... dunno :)

*looking around*....aww alright, I'll be gentle..

What do you love about AD?

Who is the most funniest member here in AD *pointing my finger at DD, she told me to ask you that qq*?

What type of woman do you like?

What men wants to know " What does women think about " and your answer is....?

^Angel^:

*looking around*....aww alright, I'll be gentle..
aww thank you! :)

What do you love about AD?
hmm reading good posts, and doing some postwhoring in "Have You Noticed" thread :)

Who is the most funniest member here in AD *pointing my finger at DD, she told me to ask you that qq*?
Hmm, since I don't know that many, but heh DD comes up to my mind since she got a wacko way of twisiting words and her way of thinking which I find really cool!

What type of woman do you like?
Hmm... someone thoughtful, good sense of humor, can have a conversation on my level, got some cute personalities... just to name a few :)

What men wants to know " What does women think about " and your answer is....?
Hmm what I think about is mostly to just find someone I could visit with :) Just talk and talk with deep discussion is what I think about the most ha ha... and joking :)

Good answers *grins*

DD, I hope you're happy....now where's my $ 100.00?

:wave: hi there SleepyTaz!

*thinking*

what do u hope to be doing 10 years from now q

are u attracted to butches or femmes qq

how old were u when u came out q

hmmm...*thinking* 10 years from now?..might buy a new halo for myself

no, to Roadrunner

Came out where? oh you mean from my>>>:booty: ...Do you really want to know? :ugh:

Opps, I thought it was my thread... :twisted:

:rofl:

^Angel^ said:
Good answers *grins*

DD, I hope you're happy....now where's my $ 100.00?

AW! betting on me weren't you two?! tsk tsk lol don't you think I deserve 25 dollars out of that? ;) ;) :giggle:

Fly Free:

:wave: hi there SleepyTaz!
:wave: hi there Fly Free!!!

*thinking*

ohh hmm hmm as in TEN years? Maybe have some small business running, having already travel europe and graduate with BA degree.. heh

ooo hmm hmm not hard core butches nor femmes, but I like soft butches... really it doesn't matter now lol... as long some butches have at least LITTLE femme in them and the femmes to have at least LITTLE butches in them :giggle:

ohh hmm actually I figured I was a lesbian at hmm around 18, came out to my sister at 19 by accident, then came out to dad at 20, and few months later, my brother found out and then mom found out like a month before I turned 21... no one accepted it of course, but my siblings are more ok abt it than my parents are. :dunno:

^Angel^ said:

hmmm...*thinking* 10 years from now?..might buy a new halo for myself

no, to Roadrunner

Came out where? oh you mean from my>>>:booty: ...Do you really want to know? :ugh:

Opps, I thought it was my thread... :twisted:

:rofl:

ohhh you silly angel! lol :slap:

:lol: @ Angel and SleepyTaz :lol:

Im sorry to hear ur folks arent very accepting of ur life :( :hug:

Do u think Angel should be given coal for Christmas qq *snicker* :whistle: *looking MORE angelic than Angel!*

Fly Free said:
:lol: @ Angel and SleepyTaz :lol:

Im sorry to hear ur folks arent very accepting of ur life :( :hug:

Do u think Angel should be given coal for Christmas qq *snicker* :whistle: *looking MORE angelic than Angel!*

lol thanks, thats quite alright, Fly Free :)

Hmm... looks at Fly Free and Angel suspeciously... maybe I oughta give half of a coal to both of you? :giggle:

sleepytazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

umm so far you are 21 now and what kinds drink you already have taste?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sleepytaz said:
lol thanks, thats quite alright, Fly Free :)

Hmm... looks at Fly Free and Angel suspeciously... maybe I oughta give half of a coal to both of you? :giggle:

:rofl: SleepyTaz hahaha

CoolieFroggie:

sleepytazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
OOO I hear my name calling!

umm so far you are 21 now and what kinds drink you already have taste?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Ohh umm... well you saw me drinking some... grasshopper, mudslide, vodka with water, some soda, and juice, and a sip of straight vodka, vanilla vodka with sodas, umm... few different flavors of hard mikes, some smiroffs (sp?), white russian, blind russian, long island, rootbeer shot, uhh some other shots I forgot the name for (which some was good and some wasn't), and two other drinks I forgot the name for... and of course some more to come for me to taste :) oh yeah few wines and a irish thingy... heh

Back