Yes, this is another ask me any thing thread

TweetyBird:
yw anytime.. same here i will zoom on dec 27 to see my gf.. i cant wait!!! yaya!!!
yay awesome! woo hoo ;)
already pack???
ha, nope! I usually don't pack til the last min :)

*psst* i have a thread abt me.. *chirp* Ask Tweetybird anything *chirp* u can ask me there.. hehehe..

anyway, we can talk tmw cuz of i zoom bed...

what did u get xmas?

TweetyBird:
*psst* i have a thread abt me.. *chirp* Ask Tweetybird anything *chirp* u can ask me there.. hehehe..

Oo thats cool that you have that thread ;)

anyway, we can talk tmw cuz of i zoom bed...
ok :) gn

what did u get xmas?
I got a tennis shoe, sunglasses that goes over my glasses, a t-shirt from my family... they still need to get me a hair dye heh heh!

More questions for ya sleepytaz. :hug:

What is your favorite Tv shows?

What do you like most about yourself? and Why?

What brought you to AllDeaf?

What the meaning of Life means to you?

If you had a choice between Spiderman or Superman who would you choose and why? (giggle)

Have your mother taught you anything that you always followed along?

If you weren't dating anyone at this moment who would you likey date someone from AllDeaf?

Have you ever gave anything up before? It could be anything.

What do you like most about AllDeaf and why?

If you could turn the clock back to the past what age would you like to be and why?

Is Life treating you good lately?

Do you plan on getting married ever?

What is your favorite number and why?

How would you best describe yourself to people?

Cheri:
More questions for ya sleepytaz. :hug:
ooo yay yay! :hug:

What is your favorite Tv shows?
Ohh umm... Kim Possible, Charmed, Believe It or Not, CSI: Crime (the first one), Disney Toons, some cartoons...

What do you like most about yourself? and Why?
Hmm... my smile, I guess because it brings smiles upon frown faces and make them happy. I'm like smiling over 75% of the times and most of the times I didn't even realize I was smiling heh

What brought you to AllDeaf?
Hmm... Cooliefroggie show me AllDeaf... well actually one other member who doesn't post much intro me to AllDeaf, but I wasn't interested at the time... Cooliefroggie reintro me and I took a glimpse and I liked what I saw so thats what bought me here

What the meaning of Life means to you?
Hmm... living to your absoulte fullest

If you had a choice between Spiderman or Superman who would you choose and why? (giggle)
Ohh Superman... I'd much rather to fly and beside I love to fly!! :) Not because of that strength, but just mainly about flying. Spiderman, he doesn't really fly, he relies on his web... no thanks ;)

Have your mother taught you anything that you always followed along?
Uh... nothing comes to my mind that I always followed along

If you weren't dating anyone at this moment who would you likey date someone from AllDeaf?
Umm... ohh good question... I don't know actually :lol: sad?

Have you ever gave anything up before? It could be anything.
Yes, I have given up something very special before...

What do you like most about AllDeaf and why?
Good posts and postwhoring within good reasons, that is (esp on "Have You Noticed" thread)

If you could turn the clock back to the past what age would you like to be and why?
ohhhh ooooo!!! mm mmm!!! I would say around 5-8 years old... that was when I was very close to both of my siblings (a young brother and a younger sister) and I would play pretend games with them all day long... chat chat with them all day long. Ohh wow gosh I miss those days!

Is Life treating you good lately?
Hmm yes it is treating me really good lately since I got things better with my parents... :)

Do you plan on getting married ever?
Uhh... I really high doubt that I would ever get married... I'm not looking into that kind of thing. Let alone a serious relationship or any relationship at all

What is your favorite number and why?
Umm... Zero because I don't like to be first :lol: or last for that matter

How would you best describe yourself to people?
Hmm... I would describe myself as a good listener with good comments and advices, a big tomboy, and loves just to visit and visit! (that is if the person is interesting ;) )

TweetyBird said:
ok what color do u dye ur hair?

ohh I'm still trying to decide... go for natural blonde with aubrun red highlights? ehhh dunno... but at least have some decent blonde involved lol

umm, fyi i am good with dye color match if u need me then i will happy help u what the best for u!

Fly Free:
:wave: once again :D
hello hello once again fly free! :kiss:

Do u enjoy poetry qq
yes I enjoy poetry at times

What peeves u the most q
ohh umm... when people said "Never Mind" when they really wanted to tell me something!

what is your favorite thing to do in winter?

what make u pissed off? (still figure that out even though i have known you for several years now i still cant figure what pisses u off lol)

hows your family doing?

SpiceHD:
what is your favorite thing to do in winter?
ohh the simple thing of sledding down the big hill!! mm mmm! and ride atv on the ice ;)

what make u pissed off? (still figure that out even though i have known you for several years now i still cant figure what pisses u off lol)
heh... figure it out ;) I don't get pissed off that easily and you know that, dear :)

hows your family doing?
My family is doing good heh :)

TweetyBird said:
what name of car that u wanna?

Quote:Cheri
If you win a car and you had a choice to choose which car would you choose and why?

ohh umm... not much of a genius with types of cars, but I'd prefer trucks over cars for safety reasons mostly and I like trucks
does that answer your question? heh ;)

why do u like taz?

why do u like tigger?

why do u like garfield?

why do u love dancing so much?

Back