Winter is finally over!! Whoo Hoo!

We learn how to adapt to it, eventually. When I went to the west few summers ago during the heatwave, my skin was so dry because I wasn't used to the dryness. It felt like my skin was being constricted or the moisture was being sucked out lol

Yes, I got used to high humid weather and need drink a lot of water.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. It will be freezing here Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Ah well.

It is 72 outside in my area because I live in Deep South.

Hate winter? Move to Texas or Florida, or southern Louisiana.

Like it is simple to quit good paying jobs or sell houses and just move like that. Not easy.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings. It will be freezing here Tuesday and Wednesday mornings. Ah well.

Or Old Man Winter decides he's had enough of hanging around, and moves on. Now I am hoping that it'll warm up for good soon.

It's almost 4 in the afternoon, and the temp now is 57. :P Better than yesterday's 47, and I'm not complaining too much.

I'm outside now, and looking at thunderstorm clouds coming into town. Gonna be a rough night.

Like it is simple to quit good paying jobs or sell houses and just move like that. Not easy.

My post is refer to Mark, but I understand about you means and at least, Maryland isn't cold as in Chicago and Midwestern states.

It is hard to secure a good paying jobs in southern states due to funding cut, so you are better off to stay in Maryland.

For Mark, he's single and he could move to New Orleans so he doesn't have worry about brutal winter anymore, also public transportation isn't bad too.

I'm outside now, and looking at thunderstorm clouds coming into town. Gonna be a rough night.

The thunderstorm already coming to my area. :lol:

I shopped grocery today in heavy thunderstorm with flip flop, so no worry about getting water into shoe. ;)

The thunderstorm already coming to my area. :lol:

I shopped grocery today in heavy thunderstorm with flip flop, so no worry about getting water into shoe. ;)

Boots for me, cause with thunderstorms here comes high winds, and storm debris. Chicago isn't called the "Windy City" for nothing.

Boots for me, cause with thunderstorms here comes high winds, and storm debris. Chicago isn't called the "Windy City" for nothing.

That why you will love New Orleans because of mild winter. :cool2:

lol chicagoblue2- then u will be prepared for wild weather this summer I had been there few times when visiting my aunt.. ;) weather can change fast like 3 times in same day so have fun thinking it will be normal ;) I was born there but moved here almost 30 years ago.. ;)

lol chicagoblue2- then u will be prepared for wild weather this summer I had been there few times when visiting my aunt.. ;) weather can change fast like 3 times in same day so have fun thinking it will be normal ;) I was born there but moved here almost 30 years ago.. ;)

Well, that's why I'm headed to Southern IL at the end of next month-- warmer down there.

Why not Florida?

Absolutely not. I'm staying well away from that area, cause I know what will happen the moment I get off the Silver Star, and I'd like to keep my family jewels, thanks.

Absolutely not. I'm staying well away from that area, cause I know what will happen the moment I get off the Silver Star, and I'd like to keep my family jewels, thanks.

Why not?

What happen when you get off the Silver Star?

Why not?

What happen when you get off the Silver Star?

Two words: Jess nutkick. I will not, and really shouldn't even be discussing Florida. By law, that could be defined as stalking, and I won't have anything to do with that

Two words: Jess nutkick. I will not, and really shouldn't even be discussing Florida. By law, that could be defined as stalking, and I won't have anything to do with that

She doesn't know about where are you.

You did talk about Jess in other thread, so it looks like you are stalking her.

She doesn't know about where are you.

You did talk about Jess in other thread, so it looks like you are stalking her.

That's why I can't discuss Florida or anything to do with her. I am keeping my distance, and leaving her alone. You need to drop it, cause I have already moved onto other things.

Back