Winter is finally over!! Whoo Hoo!

Aww, It's the Southern Hemisphere's turn pretty soon. Stay warm when it strikes.

LOL, that's true! I guess we can't keep everybody happy, eh? This summer should be scorching hot. I don't mind the heat but to throw in the humid - uggggh - that's when it becomes unbearable! I'm not so looking forward to this muggy humid factor.

Our summers are dry and hot, very little humidity. I've been on vacation to places back East during the summer and I absolutely hated it. I guess you get use to it, right?

Our summers are dry and hot, very little humidity. I've been on vacation to places back East during the summer and I absolutely hated it. I guess you get use to it, right?

We learn how to adapt to it, eventually. When I went to the west few summers ago during the heatwave, my skin was so dry because I wasn't used to the dryness. It felt like my skin was being constricted or the moisture was being sucked out lol

Heck yeah! I'm happy about the spring is here and looking forward to go out for ride on the bike, walking to the park, do hiking in the wood. I love to do garden but at least not look forward for the pollen and allergy. Yuck!

Pretty soon we will all be complaining about the heat. Hopefully we will have a mild summer. I hate when it gets over 85 degrees which for here is pretty much every day during the summer.

Do you live in South California? I have been there in South California during Spring break vacation in 2000. That was nice warm 70's and perfect in Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oceanside and San Diego. After I returned to Indiana in 60's and cold at night. I experienced to got bronchitis and sinus as terrible. I think it was smog and different air climate.

In Summer of 2012 was the worst drought and heat index at 109 degree. It was so terrible HOT!

2014 winter was the worst snowfalls and frigid subzero wind chill last January and February. Now I'm looking forward for get warm soon.

Do you live in South California? I have been there in South California during Spring break vacation in 2000. That was nice warm 70's and perfect in Hermosa Beach, Redondo Beach, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oceanside and San Diego. After I returned to Indiana in 60's and cold at night. I experienced to got bronchitis and sinus as terrible. I think it was smog and different air climate.

In Summer of 2012 was the worst drought and heat index at 109 degree. :hot:

2014 winter was the worst snowfalls and frigid subzero wind chill last January and February. Now I'm looking forward for get warm soon.

She lives up north. Dreamer, on the other hand, does.

Remember the heat wave around 5 years ago during summer where central California (I-5) reached 116o when I took a trip to Oregon. It sure was unbearable and the heatwave then headed east and they then took turn to have heatwave from California. ;)

In Summer of 2012 was the worst drought and heat index at 109 degree. It was so terrible HOT!

I grew up in Southern CA, San Fernando Valley area. So I am a true "Valley Girl". Yes Southern CA has terrible smog. I remember having smog alerts during school and we had to stay inside. Moved to the Bay Area and stayed there around 20 years, had to get away from all the earthquakes. I had been in 4 really big ones. Now we live in Northern CA about an hour outside of Sacramento. I live at the base of the Sierras. Out of all the areas we have lived this is by far the absolute best.

Remember the heat wave around 5 years ago during summer where central California (I-5) reached 116o when I took a trip to Oregon. It sure was unbearable and the heatwave then headed east and they then took turn to have heatwave from California. ;)

Yes that was terrible. Our highest temp that I can remember was 121. We were having rolling brown outs. It was unbearable just walking across a parking lot.

We do have a great AC unit and it does keep us nice and cool. The bills get crazy but it is so worth it.

Yep the rolling black outs... that was no fun to be without A/C when the power shuts down.

Yes that was terrible. Our highest temp that I can remember was 121. We were having rolling brown outs. It was unbearable just walking across a parking lot.

We do have a great AC unit and it does keep us nice and cool. The bills get crazy but it is so worth it.

Talking about rolling blackouts reminds me of that Criminal Minds episode when that was on display. It was a few years ago. Either of you remember that episode? It was based in Los Angeles.

Talking about rolling blackouts reminds me of that Criminal Minds episode when that was on display. It was a few years ago. Either of you remember that episode? It was based in Los Angeles.

Sorry I don't watch that show.

blackout-super-bowl-gif-deadspin-thumb.gif

Back