Winter is finally over!! Whoo Hoo!

What about the Polar Vortex? Will that be gone as well?

No one I talk to seems to know. All I know is that it depends on some kinds of jet streams, which will happen more frequently in a warming world. Sounds unpredictable at best.

It's true-- and it depends on location, too. For example, last year, some portions of the Midwest was warmer/colder than other portions of the same region. For example, I had a friend who lives in Iowa tell me they had 50's, while here in Chicago the temps were at least 25 degrees colder. Odd, I know, but that's just one example of that.

We are expecting snow next Tuesday. However, today and tmw is supposed to be warm so we are going to enjoy it!

Pretty soon we will all be complaining about the heat. Hopefully we will have a mild summer. I hate when it gets over 85 degrees which for here is pretty much every day during the summer.

Pretty soon we will all be complaining about the heat. Hopefully we will have a mild summer. I hate when it gets over 85 degrees which for here is pretty much every day during the summer.

75-80 is more than good enough. 85 or higher I MUST have Gatorade with me wherever I go, no matter the distance, and speaking of which, I need to stock up on that pretty soon.

I been wondering what kind of summer we'll have as winter was so long and cold, I hope it does not mean we'll have a vey hot summer.

"Burke Weather
Just a few notes on the potential winter storm next week:

GFS, EURO and CMC (main model outputs) agree that we will have a storm in the southeast. (Monday PM - Wednesday AM)

Cold air will be building into the area... not only near ground level but in the above us as well. If temps verify this would be cold enough to produce snow.

The biggest factor is the track of the low. Right now the track takes it right up the SE coast. If the track is further east then less precip.

The track will determine what happens and what type of precip we will have. "

"Burke Weather
Just a few notes on the potential winter storm next week:

GFS, EURO and CMC (main model outputs) agree that we will have a storm in the southeast. (Monday PM - Wednesday AM)

Cold air will be building into the area... not only near ground level but in the above us as well. If temps verify this would be cold enough to produce snow.

The biggest factor is the track of the low. Right now the track takes it right up the SE coast. If the track is further east then less precip.

The track will determine what happens and what type of precip we will have. "

I didn't say all of us-- I said SOME of us. I wish I could share tomorrow's 50's with you, and you could keep that.

Aww, It's the Southern Hemisphere's turn pretty soon. Stay warm when it strikes.

LOL, that's true! I guess we can't keep everybody happy, eh? This summer should be scorching hot. I don't mind the heat but to throw in the humid - uggggh - that's when it becomes unbearable! I'm not so looking forward to this muggy humid factor.

Aww, It's the Southern Hemisphere's turn pretty soon. Stay warm when it strikes.

LOL, that's true! I guess we can't keep everybody happy, eh? This summer should be scorching hot. I don't mind the heat but to throw in the humid - uggggh - that's when it becomes unbearable! I'm not so looking forward to this muggy humid factor.

Well, that's what water parks are for. Keep cool and have fun.

Back