Who's clean F R E A K?

<---All-Time King of Mess

My house is a mess, my car is a mess, and I try to clean my mess as much as I can but not that spotless clean like the Army does

i'm not a clean freak, but I do clean up when i have to, or want to. :o)

like they demand to keep shoes off when u come in their home or your home.... must clean up after you use or done with your food(s), keep clothes and papers organize and etc...

not me, but i do know 2 friends who are like that, but that doesn't bother me. it's their lives and i respects them :)

I had a classmate who was so anal when it comes to keeping his house clean I swore it was like walking into a museum Im like :eek: I wouldnt even want to sleep in a place like that!

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
i'm not a clean freak, but I do clean up when i have to, or want to. :o)

yep thats the way i do, but bathrooms and kitchen MUST clean because of batericas.. it creeps me out..... its hard to keep up cleaning & sparkle rooms, when you have FULLHOUSE... hehe
(5 kids--hard to keep up)..

not me but im only obsessed with the KITCHEN must be *clean* i hate a dirty kitchen!!! otherwise other mess i have i call "clean mess" just clothes here n there and a few papers here n there *shrugs* LOL just no dirty dishes/glasses all over the place i cant stand that either! :roll:

Clean Freak people who are like that... they turn me off!!!! They shouldnt be wasted their time to keep their home C L E A N all the time. They should go out n have a fun than do clean all the time

Originally posted by MsGiglz
yep thats the way i do, but bathrooms and kitchen MUST clean because of batericas.. it creeps me out..... its hard to keep up cleaning & sparkle rooms, when you have FULLHOUSE... hehe
(5 kids--hard to keep up)..

i'm glad i dont have kids yet. :laugh2: but someday i will :eek: but i love kids. On my own, i do clean when i have companies coming over, or just in the mood to clean when i'm bored, i do clean as much as i wanted to. sometimes, i'm lazy. lol

I am when it comes to my car or having an organized/neat room. I don't like having a major mess except when unpacking or cleaning. I CANNOT stand to see bird poop or dead bugs on my car's windows or even on my car at all... So I am a clean freak usually.

Originally posted by eternity
Clean Freak people who are like that... they turn me off!!!! They shouldnt be wasted their time to keep their home C L E A N all the time. They should go out n have a fun than do clean all the time

:werd:

my mom is CLEAN FREAK!!! It get on my nerves and I tell her CHILL OUT and give it a rest! :roll: She is very PICKY even lil piece of paper on floor, she get picky and bitching about it...OH sheesh...:crazy:

Oh well shes my mom :laugh2:

For me, I just clean when I can...but NOT that clean freak! :ugh:

yep i am a half clean freak i like to be orginized and do my own thing BUT, as for cleaning places, i do that when i can, straightening the house, and putting dishes away. thats basically it, and clean the cabinets and counters free of bugs we get here on a daily basics!

< clean freak :I my boss at work said me "ur butt off always" :lol: same here my mother in law said so, well, I like clean and cozy.

I rather half clean freak as less perfect. as long as keep clean. But Kitchen is very high priority. But I rather keep everything off on hall floor. I finally learned how to clean at age 15!!! Cuz i was raised for being spoiled brat child. Never forgot how hard i was when i learn how to clean after i enrolled TexasSD first time.

Originally posted by Lasza
I rather half clean freak as less perfect. as long as keep clean. But Kitchen is very high priority. But I rather keep everything off on hall floor. I finally learned how to clean at age 15!!! Cuz i was raised for being spoiled brat child. Never forgot how hard i was when i learn how to clean after i enrolled TexasSD first time.

I REMMIED CSDF MUST clean everything, i know what that's like! thats how i was taught to clean with uddy, some areas NASTY to clean at but i :-X abt that dang

Back