Who's clean F R E A K?

CutePommie said:
Oh YER!!!! very funni !!!!! LOL but then again never know that it does to be your real own bedroom and kitchen in these pixs lol .... well because we can not to see to proof since we are all behind these computer monitors lol .. !!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:P :P :P LOL

Catmandu said:
I've been a neatfreak until my daughter came along.

I'm tired of cleaning 10 times a day every day every week.

Solution? Just fk it. :fruit:

That's the attitudes!! Just fk it. fk it. fk it. fk it!!! LOL

Catmandu said:
Nuty, when I saw your pictures at first I was like *gasp* are you serious?? I started to feel bad for your wife! I was about to call "Clean Sweep" for you guys, but it turned out to be a lousy joke. *smh*

:P :P :P :lol:

Actually " Clean Sweep " and " Trading Spaces " would be good news and a real blessing. It would really simplify anybody's life in the comfort of their home knowing that everything is brand new, clean and most of all, organized.

Look at what Marlee Matlin is doing with that family where they are building a new house for a Deaf student and his family.

Alex said:
I can be a clean freak sometimes. :o
I know because I rememberr last year that you had a picture of your brand new television here someplace and Kalista said something like wow it's dust free! :lol:

28214564112.gif

lol Nutty, reminded me of my baby brother who his bedroom was very nasty messy .. He left his dirty clothes on floor and unmake bed, left ashray full of dirty after he finished smoked, left his cans of cokes or so all over, and his window sill had full of empty of cokes or etcs... He did not give shit how his bedroom look. All my parents did is let him suffer with his bedroom. Once one day I was there and I gave him a hell to clean his shyt bedroom. He said so what? I said what about your future wife. HUH??? He only cleaned his bedroom once in 6 months or a yr. Arghh I cant stand this shyt dusty all over. He was so spoil baby by my mom. Arghhh. I hate that. I bet AngelWolf rememebered that she once spoken with me while I visited my parents. Thank God, this time his current wife got on him.. Whew..

Back