Who's clean F R E A K?

nah I ain't a clean freak ;) but as long I know how to keep bathroom clean and wash my clothes more often :roll:

I had two old hats personality: One was clean freak in dormitory during 9th and 10th grade in HS and at home I'm too lazy ass to clean anything cuz I "know" my mom will clean up after me...

Now I'm half half... my room dresser is piling up with papers works for Gally, VR, SS anything... but it all will be gone within 2 month... ;) At Gally I don't want to be clean freak but do want to keep the room clean as much as possible so I don't have to do the "Spring cleaning" every 2 months.... just keep it clean as you go along day by day...

Originally posted by javapride
I REMMIED CSDF MUST clean everything, i know what that's like! thats how i was taught to clean with uddy, some areas NASTY to clean at but i :-X abt that dang

OH yes yes, look like every deaf school with resident dorms require every student clean up. make me wonder which one deaf school hire maids/janitors. I hear nothing. :laugh2:

Originally posted by Lasza
OH yes yes, look like every deaf school with resident dorms require every student clean up. make me wonder which one deaf school hire maids/janitors. I hear nothing. :laugh2:

:rofl: Lasza -- yes i had to do my own duties too at MarylandSD -- YES they did have housekeeping for more in depth cleaning

Originally posted by Lasza

thats SOO right sissy, I felt like a janitor when i was doing cleaning EWWW :eek:

at MSD dormitory. I have so MUCH clothes and I always throw them in the closet which its almost FULL from bottom to the top. Ofc i lock them so houseparents wont see it :naughty:

Just because I didnt have much time to clean around.

LOL I'm one of those average cleaners... just not too fussy, as long as it's not messy like dirty dishes laying there or clothes on the floor. My hubby is an absolute clean FREAK, I should check him into the nearest clinic for signs of OCD (Obsession Compulsive Disorder). :)

We also cleaned at the dorms in MarylandSD, too. I didn't bring too much stuff from home, so it was always easy for me to clean up and put stuff away......... didnt hide it all in a closet like some people heheeee!! ;)

College was worst for me -- I hardly had time to clean up in the apt, and I always was at school, work, and the lab working on projects, and working from 8am until 11pm or even 3am. Ugh... I always felt bad about that.

my birth mom's a clean freak.. oy.. i lived with her for one year, drove me nuts. But now I like to keep things clean. My roomies are PIGS! (Well they are single men.. arrggh) ha.. Right now my own room is a little bit of a mess, i dont have a dresser for all my clothes yet so they're kind of strewn about. =X At work I'm clean and tidy, my manager likes that - its easier for her to see what I've done that day =X

I aint clean freak :lol: I truly HATE to clean but for my kitchen requires clean. I do clean as average. I will clean whenever I feel like. If really messy I go ahead clean it up right away. But hates to see cups or plates in room or living room ekk!

It depends...

When I was living on my own, I remember that I kept the kitchen, the living room, dining room, bathroom and hallway absolutely clean! But my bedroom is always a mess, no matter what. When I was living in college dorm, I had my own single room, and I always kept my room absolutely clean. I was part of the residence life staff, so I had to keep my room clean to set an example. Bla bla bla... Living with my parents now, my bedroom is full of clutter, because of all the things that moved back in here from my old flat. It's hard to keep this room clean!

I am not a clean freak. Certain things HAVE to be clean for me. I work way too much to worry about cleaning all the time.

I used to be a clean freak, but now not anymore, because it's way too much work, since I have two boys to look after! No, make that three boys (my husband included :lol: ). Now, I usually keep the kitchen and family room shiny and dustfree. Bedrooms and bathrooms are mess. :o I gotta to work on the bathrooms. :ugh:

I'm not a cleaning freak, I dont like doing chores around the house.. but its part of life having to do that daily because I have 2 kids here.. ;) I keep the house clean often.. each week.. doing the first floor one day and next day, doing the 2nd floor.. :)

It usually depends for me. Sometimes, I'm messy. Other times, I'm picky on being clean.

If Lisa bitches at me for leaving my clothes on the floor...does she count as a freak? erm..I meant a clean freak?

:snickering:

sometimes hubby left her clothes somewhere in living room or hall i would leave them there no clean clothes for him til i see laundry room some dirty clothes i'd wash them :naughty: he has learned but i m sick of daughter split clothes over hall i have to pick and put in laundry bag tell her dont do it she's :evil: :lol:

I am not a clean freak like my former roommate in Tucson. Gosh, he is certificated as CLEAN FREAK as nature. No shit. I forced to clean the house almost everyday in order to wipe out dust (from what I understood, he is allergic to dust). I tended to burnt out from cleaning and trying to catch up my homework assignments. He even complained about my hair strands into tub (of course, I did remove my hair strands) and other issues.. I fed up with his ongoing neat freak behaviors....I FINALLY moved out to the apt on other side of Tucson and felt much better without nagging from my OCD roommate!! Yes, I do clean my apt myself when I feel like despite I prefer to clean kitchen all time. I am just average person. LOL

Originally posted by Oddball
I am not a clean freak like my former roommate in Tucson. Gosh, he is certificated as CLEAN FREAK as nature. No shit. I forced to clean the house almost everyday in order to wipe out dust (from what I understood, he is allergic to dust). I tended to burnt out from cleaning and trying to catch up my homework assignments. He even complained about my hair strands into tub (of course, I did remove my hair strands) and other issues.. I fed up with his ongoing neat freak behaviors....I FINALLY moved out to the apt on other side of Tucson and felt much better without nagging from my OCD roommate!! Yes, I do clean my apt myself when I feel like despite I prefer to clean kitchen all time. I am just average person. LOL

:eek: at least u moved out b4 u went :crazy: :mrgreen:

Back