Who's clean F R E A K?

sometime, I must clean! Sometime, I keep forget to clean. Argh! too much in my brain!

Maybe my brain need upgrade. :P

I am not really clean Freak.. but i do keep the kitchen, living room clean.. but my room.. :-X.. u dont want to go in there.. hahah :) .. i like to have my bedroom little messy cuz i know where is everything it is at.. haha :smile:

Originally posted by Liza

We also cleaned at the dorms in MarylandSD, too. I didn't bring too much stuff from home, so it was always easy for me to clean up and put stuff away......... didnt hide it all in a closet like some people heheeee!! ;)

Liza -- what years were u at MarylandSD q

Originally posted by ChelEler
I used to be a clean freak, but now not anymore, because it's way too much work, since I have two boys to look after! No, make that three boys (my husband included :lol: ). Now, I usually keep the kitchen and family room shiny and dustfree. Bedrooms and bathrooms are mess. :o I gotta to work on the bathrooms. :ugh:

i thought u have 3 ½ kids in ur house.

Originally posted by deafclimber
i thought u have 3 ½ kids in ur house.

If you're counting my husband in as one of my kids, then yeah!!! :rofl:

Right now, I do my best to keep my whole damn house dustfree... it ain't easy while being pregnant. :ugh:

Ok gangs.....
I perfer to keep my place clean and pick up... Because you never know who is going to drop by to see you... The only thing that will be spotless is my kitchen and bathroom which I will turn my bathroom upside down in 5 mins. I love spending time in the bathroom getting myself all fix up on the days I need to. But I perfer to keep the house in a decent shape, just in case if any company comes over........ I FREAKING hate dishes left out over night and it will drive me insane! I perfer people to pick up after themselfs, and it makes it a lot easier on the person who is trying to keep the place clean up...
My bedroom is totally out of whack..... I don't like making my bed up... I will keep my room picked up... it's all clean.... the only thing no one will notice is my closet..... It's a mess in there.. Let's call it a storage room! :whistle:
But otherwise my friends thinks Im a cleaning freak...... GUESS what they are wrong....... they need to look at the whole picture..... I'm just a normal person who is down to earth type of person, who doesn't sweat over TINY things...... I just do whatever floats my boat!!!

Im half clean freak because I hate to having dirty that make bugs come and such like that. Yuck, I do must clean in some ways but some ways, I don't mind :lol:

I wouldn't call myself a clean freak now. I have to clean the house everyday cos i have two children asthma. The house have to be spotless clean. But sometime it get messy with toys etc..that is nothing!!!!

Nope I am not a clean freak!! I try to keep the house stay spotless..it's hard with two boys! (my bf and my son) PLUS a dog! My son HATES pick his toys up! UGH! So I am gonna try to clean one room at a time each day. My friend told me it worked for her. Kitchen and bathroom #1 must stay clean so I am gonna try that now ha!

I am not a clean freak either...I'm more of a "Sloppy Joe" type...

Okay, here are some of the picutres of what my kitchen and bedroom looked like... Please, don't make fun of me..okay?

My bedroom
DCP00111.JPG

My kitchen
DCP00107.JPG

I like to keep my house, yard, purse, and car clean and organized but I don't force that on my visitors and friends. When people come to visit me, they can be comfortable, and not worry about making a mess. I just ignore it until after they leave. Then I clean up.

I saw the date that was dated 2000....was it stilll about the same thing???

That's very messy!!

Nuty said:
I am not a clean freak either...I'm more of a "Sloppy Joe" type...

Okay, here are some of the picutres of what my kitchen and bedroom looked like... Please, don't make fun of me..okay?

My bedroom

My kitchen

LakeTahoe said:
I saw the date that was dated 2000....was it stilll about the same thing???

That's very messy!!
You better throw all the trash away before bugs come crawling in there. It's very messy~

Nuty, MY GOD. Thank god it wasn't my place. lol, I am not clean freak. but I usually clean up every Sunday.

Back