Who's clean F R E A K?

31122093581.gif
Nutty Nutty Nutty...

Where update picture.. not 2000's

i prefer 2006

call 611 for MAID.... to clean up your home... (chuckles)

Mine.. usually not quite freak.. normal I've seen my living room, computer room, and kitchen as normal little clutter... but yours worst clutters... pile up.. LOL

I think your home is worst clutter world record.. why don't you call sweep clean.. under TLC channel... why not?

I am not freak clean, but house suppose keep clean. I make a bed in 2 min. I picked dirty clothes from floor and put them in laundry basket. My bedroom is not messy. My husband always bring small parts from work and put them in shelfs. I hate it. I tossed his small parts away so no argue. I do laundry every wed and put clothes away from dryer or basket. I have 3 bedroom. I make my son clean his room. My son's room is very easy to clean. Other one bedroom dont need clean because noone use it. Soon we will use them for office and craft room soon. Our two bathroom must clean every friday. It take only 30 min. But If bathroom is mess before friday, I will clean up early. Kitchen must be clean daily it take only 10 min daily. It dont hurt me. I have lot of time to do fun, do crafts, read book or watch movie. We have lot of things. We have some clutter. We dont know where we can put things. That why we will have yardsale soon. I vacuum whole house two time a week. I dont complain about cleaning.

I dont feel good with messy or gross. I feel so good after clean the house.

I learned that If i dont clean the house for many weeks. it will give me hell lot of work for all day. That why I keep clean the house and save lot of time! :whistle:

I like the house picked up, it gives you a sense of peace when youre coming home from a long stressful day at work

I am clean freak! My house MUST be clean all the time.. Never know that people might come and see in my house. I hate to feel that people would start complaining about my messy house...

Nuty said:
I am not a clean freak either...I'm more of a "Sloppy Joe" type...

Okay, here are some of the picutres of what my kitchen and bedroom looked like... Please, don't make fun of me..okay?

My bedroom

My kitchen

Oh bloody hell !!! glad you didn't ask me to clear it up whew !! since I ain't fae USA !!! lol ( while I scrool down ) you had me fooled but !! never know you fool us again lol .....

I make sure my house are clean all the time.. and if people come to see me.. they have to let me know.. I don't like it when they come here unannounced!

I must say, I am clean freak but house is messy, its hard to upkeeping cleaning.. clean almost whole thing, and left one room behind (my office). then i exhausted.. :( hehe

Can ask Flyfree and Cooliefroggie, they always come over and see me having mop in hand often..

I told them, mop is my lover .. Rofl.. cuz it help me clean.. :p

Nuty said:
:rofl: @ GalaxyAngel & CutePommie

Oh YER!!!! very funni !!!!! LOL but then again never know that it does to be your real own bedroom and kitchen in these pixs lol .... well because we can not to see to proof since we are all behind these computer monitors lol .. !!!! :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I've been a neatfreak until my daughter came along.

I'm tired of cleaning 10 times a day every day every week.

Solution? Just fk it. :fruit:

Catmandu said:

HAHHAHA.. I like your attudies...

Yeah.. you got it.. Solution just fuk it.. so am I
wait til teenager gone bed.. I'll clean some of area... BUT... I REFUSED clean their bedroom.. HEAVIEST PIGSTY...
Im not their maid job!

GalaxyAngel said:
HAHHAHA.. I like your attudies...

Yeah.. you got it.. Solution just fuk it.. so am I
wait til teenager gone bed.. I'll clean some of area... BUT... I REFUSED clean their bedroom.. HEAVIEST PIGSTY...
Im not their maid job!
Ha, ha! Thanks! I totally agree with you that you don't do the work for them. Let them do it because they will figure it out themselves sooner or later. Good for you momma! Stay strong! :thumb:

Nuty, when I saw your pictures at first I was like *gasp* are you serious?? I started to feel bad for your wife! I was about to call "Clean Sweep" for you guys, but it turned out to be a lousy joke. *smh*

Catmandu said:

LOL I know that feelings!

i love clean and keep the apt look clean and fresh... i dont like mess up it make me drive crazy! lol

Back