Who loves Math?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that why I never heard of that. So, I will go Gallaudet University and I gonna learn. :D

I ain't, I am attending PJC

Me! I like math. Just never could figure stuff out! For example, the bank called me recently and told me that my checking account was overdrawn. I said "That's impossible because I still have plenty of checks left in my checkbook"!. :giggle:

Hilarious, I needed those laughs.

I like math, its fun to figure out, but I am not good at it, especially complex algebra

i wish i was good at math...but i dont understand one bit of it its really sad :(

That cool, I near my live in Crestview, FL. About 45 minutes drive to Pensacola. But I never been there PJC before. :D

But I will go Gallaudet University. :D

I can't go to Gallaudet University too expensive

awwww, I'm sorry to hear. :(

I got award free 15,000.00. But I have 8,000.00 left to go. I can take student loan. :D

when you think college is too expensive, think about the medical students at UCLA. their education costs darn near half a million dollars.

I not believe 500,000 from UCLA. :O Why? That crazy money.

:(

1/2 MIL???? hmmm:hmm: I dunno...most I've seen for med school tuition is 75,000 year, so grad school to get MD would be 300,000....still a lot though. There are many grants and scholarships thoughto help ease burden as well as most lending institutions are quite liberal in giving loans when one gets accepted to med school.

Ironically, I have always struggled to learn math and hate it but I find it the easiest subject area to teach. Weird.

1/2 MIL???? hmmm:hmm: I dunno...most I've seen for med school tuition is 75,000 year, so grad school to get MD would be 300,000....still a lot though. There are many grants and scholarships thoughto help ease burden as well as most lending institutions are quite liberal in giving loans when one gets accepted to med school.

Yikes! That very tough time. :) But their are residence with Dr teach them Pre-dr. :) They have money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back