Who loves Math?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrzyMeg

Reaction score
I love math. One of my majors that i going into for college. I am looking for people that are math lovers.

Me me me me! Oh right...I thought this is for reading lover. Sorry...my bad...forgive me...oh well...um...I love you!

I love math. One of my majors that i going into for college. I am looking for people that are math lovers.

when you go to college to major in something... you have to make sure your every single buck is well spent. You have to look for value of prospective career. For example - you want to major in math.... in the end - that'll limit you to either being a teacher or number-crunching jobs. The pay is not that great.

Most people never have a job relating to their majors. If you truly love math and want to get into number-crunching job, then you made a right choice. If not... then look into other major that has some math-related aspect and a high value of prospective career. That would be economic or chemistry... to name few.

Yes. and ASL. I gonna do both.
you'll need to talk with your academic adviser that you want to be a high school teacher because majoring in math is not necessary and not useful tool to equip you in being a teacher. They usually encourage you to take some courses like psychology and humanities. Math major in college is pretty hardcore.

You can declare math as your minor and I don't remember what is it called for major - something relating to being a teacher. "Secondary Education" ?? I'm not sure. Again - don't forget to talk with your academic adviser that you want to be a high school teacher. You need to learn more on how to deal with kids than math. Math minor is very sufficient enough for you to teach them.

They notice me when I was tutoring students with math and ASL in School.

They notice me when I was tutoring students with math and ASL in School.
cool :cool2:. I like tutoring. I tutored math at community college for a year.

Did somebody say math? Yikes! *Deafbajagal fleeing from this thread* Was never a good math student.

I can help you deafbajagal. I am tutor. In a way. My friends at school thought i was tutors. Lol. My teachers says so.

It is my pleasure to do so. Many people that know me so well that i would be a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back