Who got snow?

Shovel driveway during the blizzard! Now it look nice and WHITE. My car is full of snow. :D

We got a lot of SNOW! I am not sure how much we got. I will try take picture of it...GRIN!!

Last night my friend went out to smoke, and saw a RAT!!! and saw the rat/tail prints on the snow but didn't take picture! It was dark. So I went and checked this am but snow covered more! Oh well!

Here already get heavy snow since last sat and yesterday.. i didn't go work yesterday bec of no bus and no cab i has to call my work to off which i don't come in yesterday

Heard up north is getting more snow. :eek3: Right now everything is ice...the sun finally came out today, but too windy up to 45 mph but it had died down to 25 at the moment. Horrible!!! Ice patches are everywhere...many unmoved cars are covered with thick ice...I wonder if they are going to wait it out till it melt. :giggle: I saw many high school kids skidding on ice everywhere this morning (they had two hours delay). They had their fun.

Yesterday, it got mild instead of very cold or freezing. Today, it start to rain and probably continue to rain tomorrow. So that mean it will get ice on the road usually only on the backroads instead of the main highway. The snow start to show sign of melting and I am hoping that we will continue to have snow before Christmas eve and Christmas day. Very weird weather that we all are having. Just drive safely and ice or black ice. Whoo hoo almost two more days before Christmas. :cool:

Yesterday, it got mild instead of very cold or freezing. Today, it start to rain and probably continue to rain tomorrow. So that mean it will get ice on the road usually only on the backroads instead of the main highway. The snow start to show sign of melting and I am hoping that we will continue to have snow before Christmas eve and Christmas day. Very weird weather that we all are having. Just drive safely and ice or black ice. Whoo hoo almost two more days before Christmas. :cool:

We may have a warm Christmas. Eariler yesterday we had sleet but rain afterward. Then it got very warm again, tmw it will be 55. Snow is almost gone, but it will be a long time to melt since we had ice last week. Strange Christmas weather here again too. Anyone who have snow for Christmas will be very, very lucky!!! Maybe we can coat our yard with IVORY snowflakes (laundry soap) that my parents often used for their train set many years ago.

Bebonang,
Yeah, I'm look forward this weather and hopefully not get acting weird more.. Just simple and nice weather this week. *cross finger* I never experienced way up the north at Manitoulin Island during in the winter. Have not chance what look alike snow pile up high and how much inches high up there? Southwestern of Ontario have been average low inches like er um.. about 12 cm below.. Isn't same years back 1978's huge thick snow pile up high and huge snow banks too.. Lovely weather looks amazing! Until today, So weird weather ever since than years back!

*Mumbling* Tired of shovel but glad I didn't go for it..
I'm enjoy watch my husband do all work! :D

but still conidser to buy snow blower for sure!

Go for it. I have one and brought it last year. Now my new house have a long driveway so I had no choice and just use it a while ago. Glad I got it. I cant shovel due to my heart condition.

If gotta get it make sure you have pulley and electric starter. I have both on mine and sometime pulley didnt work so I used electric starter Vrooooooooooommmmmmm ahhhhhhh it started. :D

You can come on over to the Manitoulin Island where we have blizzards, Lots of snow all over the island, Ugh. Yesterday, we got a lots of snow from blizzard, lucky no power outage or blackout. My husband said that when Spring come, all the snow on the Island will become flood. I hope not. If you like blizzard, that i

s the place where you can come and enjoy blizzard. :giggle:

I love being up north of Toronto especially we use to go up right after christmas day till after New years to have fun snowbiling, play cards, making a fort , skating on the lake, and also just being together with the family... I surely miss this very much... sigh...

That's right if too much snow it's tough in the spring, hope you won't be affected.... smile be safe and warm

Go for it. I have one and brought it last year. Now my new house have a long driveway so I had no choice and just use it a while ago. Glad I got it. I cant shovel due to my heart condition.

If gotta get it make sure you have pulley and electric starter. I have both on mine and sometime pulley didnt work so I used electric starter Vrooooooooooommmmmmm ahhhhhhh it started. :D

whoohoo!!!!! you can always ask your neighbours or adults to help you out since you have a heart condition....the worst is when the snow is hard and wet that's heavier!!! grrr take it easy there!!! smile...

Yeah what a bummer I just hope it doesn't keep raining till after christmas as well no black ice.. ack... please be safe and warm you all!!

oh expect that I HATE BLACK ICE !! lol :lol: but no fun for being black ice that you cant see on the ground :(

snow had melt so fast since last raining and now it is snowing HARDER like last sunday AAAHHHH ugh

Here got snowing with the windy it was COLD!! it look like foggy but it is not just windy mix with snow whooooosh!!! LOL

Back