Who got snow?

got 15 inches of snow since last night until now

GRR

DAMN!!!!! Outside got sooooooo bad storm too much snow already.. This morning was not that bad warm not too cold and snowing was keep going never get stop all day then later in around at 3:30 pm got FREAKING! COLD!! burrrrrrrrrrr too cold. This afternoon my brother in law, my cousin and my 2nd sister was here to help me out to carry some my boxes then later my 2nd sister's car got into stuck in the snow so my brother in law helped her to get the car out of the snow on the road. It was VERY! bad on the road. I see few cars got stuck in the road to trying to get out. wowowow it was so bad!!! look like it foggy outside. :( I have been shovel twice! today and it still snow I GAVE IT UP twice is good enough cuz need rid of it before my brother in law, cousin and 2nd sister to get here to help me out some small boxes. Then leave it the snow cover my stairs for now till the snow to stop then shovel it :( I hate snow on the road to make it look so bad! :(

Wow, so bad here, we have winter storm warning here in Ohio, we have heavy snow falling all day, blowing and drifting snow too, :eek3: I hope my power doesn't go off late tonight :(

I tried to take pix from my sk2 but it wasn't enough lights outside oh well.

5.5 inches of snow on ground. glad its not like rochester, ny that has huge snow.

I will take a picture tomorrow afternoon when I get back home from my appt hearing aids then going to pharmacy to get refills pills for underactive thryoid then upload this pic .. but Right now I didnt take a pictures today so will do that tomorrow that I will bring my digital camera with me to take a pictures :)

Here in Wisconsin 2 inches of snow fell last night. Because of the two winter storms we had earlier this month, we have (depending on location) about 10-15 inches of snow on the ground.

We had bad ice storm here in Oklahoma and we lost power three times. The longest time we were without power was for 8 hours. Some people I know was without power for a whole week and still is without power. Lots of trees were broken down by the heavy weight of ice on its branches. Last night we had first snow and it was only less than half an inch, fortunately. We have wood gas fireplace so we were warm the whole time.

Here FINALLY!! about the time the snow has been stopped and will have to shovel the snow tomorrow when I come back from my appt which I have appt at 8 am :lol:

I saw 3 guys doing shovel all in one road on the street and it make me thinking WOW! they can do it shovel like it gonna make them to shove for like 4 to 6 hours ? *thud*! lol :lol:

We wish we have snow instead, but all we had was ICE...we had heavy sleet since 1 am this morning till around 6 am, very very messy. We had sleet again at 3 pm then the sun finally came out at around 4, it is when I broke the ice on my car for an hour, I should have a camera to show u my car with ice-it was pretty bad...plus with 50 mph gust winds till end tmw...

Here FINALLY!! about the time the snow has been stopped and will have to shovel the snow tomorrow when I come back from my appt which I have appt at 8 am :lol:

I saw 3 guys doing shovel all in one road on the street and it make me thinking WOW! they can do it shovel like it gonna make them to shove for like 4 to 6 hours ? *thud*! lol :lol:

At the least - they are getting paid to do it ;)

We had the ice on everything from the outside this morning, but the ice melted as the sun rising.

*Mumbling* Tired of shovel but glad I didn't go for it..
I'm enjoy watch my husband do all work! :D

but still conidser to buy snow blower for sure!

I hope we'll have a blizzard! We love the white Christmas!!

You can come on over to the Manitoulin Island where we have blizzards, Lots of snow all over the island, Ugh. Yesterday, we got a lots of snow from blizzard, lucky no power outage or blackout. My husband said that when Spring come, all the snow on the Island will become flood. I hope not. If you like blizzard, that is the place where you can come and enjoy blizzard. :giggle:

Back