Who got snow?

Surprise snowstorm here in MD!! We didnt expect this much and this long! Already got about 5 inches on the ground and still more to come tonight. Supposed to taper off around midnight, I guess. It looks sooo beautiful out there and my house looks cute in the snow. :)

Got some photos, don't you guys? I wanna see some over there!!!! :lol: :D

I got SNOW too!!!! I luv it!!! I hope it does snow again on Christmas!

We have been having a lot of blizzard storms for the few days early last week and also later on freezing rain. That make the road become icy but then we put sand on the backroads and put some salt on the main highways on the island. Also for the last few days after the blizzard storms we get some flurries. Not too bad. Weather is kind of nasty. I don't know if we are going to have snow on Christmas this year. Last year on Christmas eve and Christmas day there is no snow and that is very rare to have no snow for Christmas. We were very disappoint about that. Now we are getting snow early so hopefully we will get snow on Christmas eve and Christmas day. It seems that global warming make the weather change all the time like the hurricane. In the Pacific Ocean they are having hurricane so maybe that is why we get all that winds soooo much. Ugh! I am suppose to be native and not complain about the weather, but I am complaining about it all. "sigh" :sadwave:

Yes, i do have snow since Sunday. We had snowstorm and very bad high windy on Sunday night.

No snow here so far yet on Southeastern Virginia, but there is some flurries about 30 min away from my city area. I hope we don t have snow that makes me cold (BRRRRRR) lol

*looking at the office window* - no snow yet. The weather here is "Fall" look and friendly sunshine...

The snow was began for a first time last month but it gone for 2 days only...

Yesterday I drove way to home from work and saw beautiful sunset - I wish to have digtail camera here with me... the sun bothers my eyes while I am driving.

NO schools today due to the snow so I am off! I hope we wont have to make it up at the end of the year. :fingersx:

Last Saturday, looks like heavy snowstorm hits in my city, paratransit runs fine and got home from mall of america shopping... then I plan to go to store to get more pop and coffee, "aw f*ck!", too much snow on the sidewalk, they didn't shove snow out of sidewalk. I am stuck in the snow, tried joysticking on my wheelchair grrrr finally someone came and rescue me out of stuck. the next day later, I called 311 to report for not shovel on sidewalk.

Tuesday snow again, very badly congested traffics, my paratransit was late pick me up, driver say "Free ride" wooo!, damn my ride been slow and congested traffic very badly (off charted road conditions). Then finally arrived at the drop off. I've been ride for 1 hour after dropped off.

there was snow in west Texas. That's right! Believe it or not, it was during Thanksgiving.
8 inch, beautiful puffy snow.

We got less than an inch on Saturday on the coast. It sticked around all afternoon and melted away by evening

Then on Sunday & Monday.....128 mph winds!

Finally got internet and electricity today!

It arrived yesterday all day till sunset. I heard we ll get more snow tomorrow morning till afternoon.

NO schools today due to the snow so I am off! I hope we wont have to make it up at the end of the year. :fingersx:

Kids were off here yesterday....I had my nieces and nephews with me all day! ( 5 of them between 1 year old to 13 years old!) Had fun with them all, but I'm exhausted!

They may be off again tomorrow if we get what the weather reports are calling for tinight!

No snow in my home town in Australia. Obviously, it is the summer season. :D

Back