Who got snow?

Awww....no white Christmas for jclarke!:giggle:

Doesn't matter - I have the best True Aussie Christmas on Christmas day... the best thing is that we will be having christmas down the south coast too! :P

Now, you gave us SNOW.... I can see them on thin layer on my car.

:lol:

Now, you gave us SNOW.... I can see them on thin layer on my car.

here still no snow yet , but it cold outside and some on the sidewalk have a ice! cover with the snow that I hate ice on the sidewalk it can be fell off to hurt :) hehe

Got up to 2 feet snow in the mountain area and sussoped to snow until monday:bowdown: i need break from work LOL

It's just snowin' here this morning - not yet to show how much snow is on the ground yet. :)

Cheri --

Can I post a pic of snow mountains here ? :D

We've had two snowstorms here in nw Minnesota, last Saturday and on Tuesday. We have about a foot of snow. This weekend will be the coldest this season and already it's -13 degrees Farenheit, but with the windchill it feels like -29 degrees Farenheit. That would be -25 C and -34 C respectively, as there are those here that are not on the American standard for weather, so they will know how cold it is here. :cold: Truth be told, though, Snickers really loves the snow, as she runs around in it, puts her face in it and throws it over herself. I throw it in her face and it makes her look like she over-inhaled cocaine! :giggle: She loves it cold!!

Running Springs, CA got snow this morning just about everyone is heading towards the mountains today for some skiing and snowboarding.

ahhh god bless the snowmobile season! thats the only time i like snow lol

my wife and I each have snowmobiles and our snowmobile are being tweaked at the moment and would be ready next weekend!! whoo hoo hehe and i think we will be getting more snow along the way :)

8 inches of snow here in Salt Lake City with up to 3 feet more in mountains, went up skiing in it yesterday morning and it was incredible!

I would say that I am jealous that some of you have snows, but NOT ME!!! *snob* lolol Actually never have the snow here where I live always FAR on the mountains not near here... :( Here is VERY COLD! feel like very ferzeeing!!!

ahhh god bless the snowmobile season! thats the only time i like snow lol

my wife and I each have snowmobiles and our snowmobile are being tweaked at the moment and would be ready next weekend!! whoo hoo hehe and i think we will be getting more snow along the way :)

snowmobiles sounds fun!! I wish I had one myself. a friend of mine got killed while riding on a snowmobile, he ran into a tree. :(

BLAH!!!!!! got so much snow now .. I shovel the stairs from snow done then it still again snow cover my stairs again UGH!!!!!!! lol wish the snow gotta to STOP! lol

Everything are soooooo WHITE SNOW! too bright look like no colors just only so white! lol :lol:

Today: Dec 16th 2007 *STUPID SNOW*

When I woke up the morning. :eek3:~ stunned shock look out the window.. Damn full of SNOW piled up high.. FAWK!!!!! #@%@^!#$%$!@#% I feel like jump into the stupid truck snowblower ditched high snow over my property.. *beat this guy up* Damn not allowed snow pile up over my property driveway..

Making us miserable and shoveling it all the fawk driveway.
My hubby and I were discussed about plan buying machine snowblower... *thinking harder*~:ugh3:

When I woke up the morning. :eek3:~ stunned shock look out the window.. Damn full of SNOW piled up high.. FAWK!!!!! #@%@^!#$%$!@#% I feel like jump into the stupid truck snowblower ditched high snow over my property.. *beat this guy up* Damn not allowed snow pile up over my property driveway..

Making us miserable and shoveling it all the fawk driveway.
My hubby and I were discussed about plan buying machine snowblower... *thinking harder*~:ugh3:

Oh really they put snow on your driveway? wow that bad .. same here last year they put snow on the drive way so someone who was lived downstair shovel the snow out of the way on driveway and sidewalk . ohhhh Yeah same with when push the snow from snowplow that put snow cover on all cars' side not cover all on snow just on side of snow like this

0317a.jpg

that few people got pissed off and then shove all the snow out of the side on car .. I am sure it will do it again that I have seen for 7 yrs.

Oh really they put snow on your driveway? wow that bad .. same here last year they put snow on the drive way so someone who was lived downstair shovel the snow out of the way on driveway and sidewalk . ohhhh Yeah same with when push the snow from snowplow that put snow cover on all cars' side not cover all on snow just on side of snow like this

0317a.jpg

that few people got pissed off and then shove all the snow out of the side on car .. I am sure it will do it again that I have seen for 7 yrs.

Whoa..... I never see like this! it is pretty scary! LOL :X

Back